Space Channel 39

Module Name: Space Channel 39

Real Name: Celeeniaa Zapporlgexvekei (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: スペチャン39

Nickname(s): 39, Cel

Date Of Birth: September 18, 1999

Age: 24

Sexuality: Secret

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Sybil Crylistion/Space Channel 5 (roommate)

Prima Passero (girlfriend) (May 25, 2023)

Kids With Haou:

Sam Zapporlgexvekei (daughter) (born May 23rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Odetta Zapporlgexvekei (daughter) (born May 23rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Lyle Zapporlgexvekei (son) (born May 23rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Eileen Zapporlgexvekei (daughter) (born March 6th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: I'll Miku Miku You (For Reals)

Song Producer: ika

Specific Song Anniversary: September 20, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Your Diva (or her real name Annabel Youngberg) are birthday twins.

- She keeps her eyes closed most of the time. She rarely ever opens her eyes. She does it if she wants to look at something. When she opens them, they move around in unusual directions.

- Her speech is slurred, so it can be hard to understand what she's saying. You'll have to ask her many times to repeat herself.

- She gets seizures. When that happens, she stops breathing, her body stops, and she can't do anything.

- She goes to pool therapy regularly. She looks forward to it a lot.

- She is missing parts of her brain that control her sight, movement, processing, and more. That's why she's so challenged.

- She moves around too much and it's too hard for her to hold still.

- Labradorite is in a friend group with Space Channel 5 (or her real name Sybil Crylistion), Space Channel 39 (or her real name Celeeniaa Zapporlgexvekei), Dimensional (or her real name Daeylah Schezolgafranioro), Hello World (or her real name Halley Handrolez), and Galaxy (or her real name Gia Xendrion). This group is made up of modules who basically have some nice features, but they each have their own disability. But they get together to relate to each other like family, and help each other through their struggles!

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!