"Surprise, Surprise. Missed Me, Little Brother?"

He Says. His smirk grew wider and wider. I Flinched a little at this, Backing up more.

"Y-you- W-what are you doing here?!"

I Nearly shouted, finger pointing at him. He pretend to be hurt and offended Which makes me grew paler.

"That Hurts a Lot, Brother. Don't you miss your helper during those good old times?"

He sassed, a mocking smirk plastered on his face as he approach me slowly. I Only backed up more, Afraid of what he would do to me.

"You're supposed to be Dead! I- i saw You getting shot in the head!"

I Practically shouted at him. he just tilted his head, rubbing his forehead a little as he Laughed at my statement.

"That Hurts like hell, But hey! I'm back and hyped up than ever!"

He grinned And laughed like a Maniac he is. He approach me more, Grinning like a psycho and enjoying everything. I Trembled in fear and backed up more which make him Laughs more.

"H-How-"

I Managed to stuttered out, before collapsing to the pitch black floor. I looked up, He was smiling wide and his red ruby eyes shimmered a little. He just chuckles and bend down to my level.

"It's a long story. But That doesn't matter anymore!"

He happily said, standing up and turns around. i just stared in shock and confusion. With a little courage left i had, I Asked a question.

"W-what do you mean?"

That seemed to catch his attention, since he laughed out loud and turned to me. His smile were replaced with a Psychotic grin instead, sending shivers down my spine.

"I control you."

For a split seconds, everything went silent. My eyes widened more as i stared on the pitch black floor. I Lifted my heads a little to look at him in disbelief. he has that classic smirk of his plastered on his face.

"No,no,no,no,no,no- THERE'S NO WAY!"

I Nearly Screamed at him. he only Chuckles and shook his head, making a 'But it's true and you can't stop me' face. i just shook my head more, This can't be real. No.

"Admit it. You lost, i Won."

He sassed out, his lips forming a smug smirk as he turned his heels off and walked away to god knows where.

'No! it can't be! I-i can't be controlled by him!'

just by then, chains came floating towards me. I Tried to scrambled out, but to no avail it wrapped around my arms and legs then my neck. it chained me to the pitch black ground, preventing me to do anything.

a screen appears in front of me and my eyes widened some. It shows my Sight, i was out side the school now. more exactly the School's backyard. My breath quickened once the screen starts moving.

'No,no,no,no,no-'

I Attempted to scream and hoped that maybe, just maybe i could control my own body again even though the chances is small. I tried to shout, but nothing came up. Like something or someone is preventing me to do so.

Sobbing a little, i trembled in fear. Knowing that i couldn't do anything at all besides to just watch the scene unfold.

'I'm Trapped.'

'I'm Alone.'

'Who's Gonna Save me now?'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well, at least this one revision isn't That bad.

well, Gotta fly now- still need to revise more chapters-

I hate my life So damn much- My hands start is going numb tonight if i don't stop for a while or so- hhhh- damn it-

well uh, gotta go now Ya lovely beings! thanks for being with me in this bad book i guess XD

Ciao Readers!~

| Note |

Words count: 1602 words

Spell checks: 1

(This is shit, i hate the first one Revision. damn it edgy teen phase.)