'That sly beautiful bastard.'

I Muttered to myself, letting out a scoff as he start going crazy. But just then, we saw a few countries and Teachers rushing towards the bathroom. i lifted my eyebrow and weirdly watched in confusion.

I Was startled a little by America grabbing my arm and running within Canada and Ukraine. I Just let out a sigh in annoyance and tries to keep up with his unbelievably Fast Pace when it comes to running like this.

I Also could see the Japanese twin rushing towards the Bathroom too. Once we arrived however, were greeted by Netherlands laying on the floor with Injured head. Blood slowly flowing from the wide gash.

He looked at me for a split second before he mumbles something to me.

"R-rus S-save Him-"

He Spoked out lowly before knocking out almost immediately. I Widened my eyes in confusion and watched as the Nurses came to our way, Almost Immediately surrounding Netherlands who laid unconscious on the floor as they picked him up and rushes to Infirmary.

I just stood there In confusion. Neth's last Words were 'Save Him', but who could this guy be? For all i know, is that it could be anyone at this point. I Sighed and looked around. The crowd had started to dwindle one by one. My eyes twitched a little seeing Meri talking with someone else, But i shrugged it off, trying to focus on the task at hand.

That's when i realized that I haven't seen My comrade Anywhere. Maybe he's talking with his siblings or Probably forgotten about the meet up we've planned yesterday. Sighing once again, i went out to search for him. an unsettling feeling were starting to grow behind my back, but i pushed it off.

'He's probably at the school garden talking with Malaysia and Comrade Phil.'

Indonesia's POV

'W-what Have i done!?'

'D-did i throw him!? Oh God please no!'

'What's happening to me??'

'Is he Alright??'

Millions of questions were swirling around my head. Everything around me pitch black, just like a void of nothingness. I Mentally panicked and my breathing's quickened. Everything were flashing ever so quickly, I Couldn't even remember what had happened before!

I Gripped my hair slightly and started to silently sobbed. releasing my hair and hugging my knees. feeling so lonely in this place.

'W-who could have done this to me..'

I Silently whispered mostly to my self. a voice however, snapped me out from my thoughts.

"It was me.."

I Sharply turned, the Voice seems familiar to me at least. when i did turn, A Gasp of shock and terrors escaped my mouth. I Stared wide at the person In front of me. He stepped out from the shadows and I immediately Backed up. My mouth gaped slightly at him.

He has his usual Smirk plastered on his face. Just like the old times. He must've realized my shock filled terror face since his smirk grew wider and a chuckle slipped out from his mouth.