L O V E

Mondays are always the worst for me. It's was 10:45, and I had to be at work at 12. So I dragged myself out of bed. Brushed my teeth/ did my face mask, and went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a nude maxi dress, pink sandals, and a pink flower crown headband. I was feeling really good today, regardless I was gonna remain positive. I jumped in the shower, washed my hair, got out. Put in my hair products, I decided to wear it down & curly today. Looking in the mirror thinking girl you look like a goddess. I grabbed my keys, phone, purse, and was headed out to work. As I was walking through the mall I felt eyes on me but I continued walking. I had 20 minutes until I had to clock in so I headed to the food court. I decided on Chinese. As I was walking I noticed two guys staring like they were talking about me. I noticed one was K.j, I quickly turned my head & continued ordering my food. Next thing I know he was standing next to me. I paid for my food and left him standing there. "Noelle"! He called, but I kept walking. This nigga ain't talked to me in 2 months, but wanna come up to me like shit cool, hell nah. I had 10 min until work so I started eating some of my food, but I couldn't help but think about K.j.

After work I went to shower, came back downstairs to warm up my Chinese food and chill. I heard my phone kept buzzing, I was gonna check it later. I start eating my food, and watching Love and Hiphop Hollywood. My phone kept buzzing so I finally decided to check it.
K.j: bae
K.j: please let me explain
K.j : I miss you
K.j: I'm sorry 😔
Me: what?
K.j: I'm sorry can I please come over to talk to you face to face
Me: yea, sure.....

30 minutes later k.j was here. "So what's up"? I ask. "Baby I'm sorry" *me interrupting him* "yea you already said that". "Baby, look I know I said I would never give up on you, what I did had nothing to do with you. It was just I had finally found somebody who I can see myself being with forever. I know it's only been some months, but I'm crazy about you. You're beautiful, you are everything I want in a woman. You are ambitious, have goals, and have a lot going for you. I love everything about you. I'm so afraid of letting my trust issues fuck up. I just wanted time to think and made sure I deserved you. what me & you have. But I love you" he says. Before he could continue I grabbed him & starting kissing him. I was so happy to have my baby back.

He carried me up to my room, I was holding on to him like I was afraid he was gonna leave again. He laid me down and stared at "beautiful" he said. "I promise I'll never leave you" he said I between kisses. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I'm thinking damn, this nigga really in his feelings, but I loved it. "I'm yours" he says, "I'm yours", I say. He starts undressing me taking his time, kissing every inch of my body. I had never felt so happy as I felt right now, but I was also scared, because I knew if he ever left I would never get over it. "Stay with me tonight" I say, "whatever you want" he says

That night we made the sweetest love, that night we made it official. I was his, and he was mine. There was no way I was letting him go. I'm gonna hold my baby down, make sure he know he was my king. We spent the ready of the night holding each other, I feel asleep with him telling me how much I meant to him, deep down I wondered would he leave again. But at that moment, being with my baby caused all those thoughts to go away. I just hope my tryst issues don't mess up what we have. This was real, something I've never felt before. This was love ❤️