"Thank you so much," Jesy said, smiling. "You're welcome. Also, congratulations to the both of you," seamstress said. "Thank you," Jesy and Fergal said, smiling. 

They leave the store. Jesy tries to call Perrie again. "Come on Perrie," she said. 

"Its Perrie. Leave a message," Perrie's voice mail said. "Per, its Jesy again. Please call me back," Jesy said. "No answer?" Fergal asked. 

"Nope," she said. "Okay, I will call UK Performance Center and see if she's there," he said. Jesy nodded. 

Next Morning

Jesy woke up. Fergal was at the Performance Center. He left her a note. 

Morning, beautiful, I'm at the Performance Center and I will be home later. If I hear anything from Perrie, I will let you know. See you later. Love you and Aaliyah.
-Fergal 

Jesy smiled and got up. She was feeling some pain. "Braxton Contractions, I knew you'd come," she said to herself. She got up and got dressed in a maternity dress and converse. 

Someone knocks on her door. "Who is it?" she asked. "Jesy, its Alex!" he said. Jesy opens the door. "Alex, what you doing here?" she asked. 

"I've been trying to call Perrie and she hasn't been answering me. Plus, she hasn't came back home either. Now I am worried," he said. 

"Okay, calm down. I haven't heard from her either. Fergal hasn't seen her at the Performance Center," she said. 

"Same with the UK Performance Center. I asked Jordan Devlin and he said he hasn't seen Perrie in a while but he told me to come here," he said. 

"I figured Jordan would tell you," she said. 

Jesy's phone went off and it was Perrie calling. "About time! Perrie's calling," she said, answering, "It's about damn time you answered, Perrie." 

"Well hello, Jessica," Veronica's voice. "Veronica, how did you get Perrie's phone?" Jesy asked. 

"Well I actually saw her walking alone as she left the Performance Center and you didn't bother to help her," Veronica said. 

"Why are you doing this?" Jesy asked. 

"I am doing this because I want that baby that you are carrying. So here's what your gonna do. First, you need to bring come alone. Just go to the bank and get like $50,000. If you bring Fergal, its not going to be you getting cut up. You got less than two hours," Veronica said, ending the call. 

"Veronica's got Perrie," Jesy said."That woman that broke you and Fergal up?" Alex asked. "Yes, I bet you and Perrie saw her in Madrid," she said. 

"Only Perrie did. Perrie almost punched her in the face," he said. "Now I only got two hours to get to Perrie," she said. 

"How are you going to do that? You don't know where she is," he said."Well I need to go to the bank to get 50,000," she said. 

"Hey, your not going in that. I am not leaving your side until we save Perrie," he said. Jesy nodded and headed up stairs to change her clothes. 

Few minutes later, she got changed into better clothes and she went to her safe, grabbing some cash out and saw her gun that she has a permit for, she puts it in her back, hiding it and puts her hoodie on. 

Jesy got downstairs

Jesy got downstairs. Her and Alex leave the house. "Well use my rental," he said. Jesy got in the passenger seat. 

Seconds later, Jesy got to the bank and went inside. Alex stayed in the car and got his phone out. 

Meanwhile at the Performance Center, Fergal was finishing up. He answered the phone. "Hello?" Fergal said. 

"Fergal, listen to me carefully. Its Alex, Perrie's boyfriend. I think Perrie's in danger and Jesy's gotta meet up with Veronica to get Perrie," he said. 

"Oh god! I am leaving the Performance Center right now. Where are you guys?" Fergal asked. "We are at your guys bank," Alex said. 

"Okay. I will be right there," Fergal said, ending the call. Fergal got to his car. "Fergal, wait. You are gonna need backup," Jordan said.

"Jesy's in trouble. Veronica's got Perrie," Fergal said to Jordan. "Just come in my rental car. Veronica won't recognize it," Jordan said. Fergal nodded.

Meanwhile at the Bank

Jesy was finishing up at the bank. Her phone went off. "You less than hour, Jesy," Veronica said. "Well where's the place you want me to be at?" she asked. 

"There's a van a block away but use the emergency exit. You have one hour," Veronica said, hanging up.

"Thank you so much," Jesy said, pretending everything's okay. Jesy leaves the bank through the emergency exit. She sees the van. "Ethan?" Jesy asked. 

"Just get in," he said. Jesy got in and gave him a prepaid phone. Jesy has her's in the bag.

Ethan drives away. He kept quiet. "Why are you doing this?" Jesy asked. "I can't tell you," Ethan said, freaking out.. 

"Well Jesy went into a van. The guy looked like Ethan Carter but she dropped her phone," Alex said. 

"No, that's not her phone. I added a tracking app on her phone to keep her safe," Fergal said. Jordan has the police on the other phone. 

Minutes later, Ethan arrived at the spot that Veronica has Perrie at. Jesy sees Perrie. "Oh god," she mouthed. Ethan pulled up and Jesy got out of the car. "Perrie!" Jesy said. 

"Jesy, its a trap!" Perrie yelled. "Finally you arrive. Did you get rid of her phone?" Veronica asked. "She dropped it herself," Ethan said. 

"Good, because now I can do this," Veronica said, punching Jesy. Jesy groaned as she hit the ground. "Jesy! Vero, you fucking crazy bitch, she's pregnant," Perrie yelled. 

"You have your money, just let Perrie go," Jesy moaned in pain. 

Veronica kicks Jesy in the babybump. Jesy groaned louder. "Oh fuck, my water broke," she felt a big gush of water on her jeans. 

Veronica got a knife out. "Now, its time," Veronica said. "Veronica, she's in labor, you don't need a baby yet," Ethan said. "I will not stop until I have this baby in my arms," Veronica said. 

Jesy grabs her gun out of her back as she heard sirens. "Hey, Vero, go to hell," Jesy said, holding her gun. Veronica turns around and Jesy shoots Veronica in the leg. Jesy drops the gun and passes out.

Veronica falls to the ground, police cars, along with Fergal, Jordan and Alex. "Jordan and Alex, get Perrie. Fergal rushes over to Jesy. She started fading. "Fergal, the baby..," Jesy said, weakly and passed out. 

"Jessica, stay with me," Fergal said, as he saw her jeans wet. He held her close.

To be continued...