"No job goes unfinished,"

Start from the beginning

Walking over to her, Carly sat at the edge of her bed before pulling Kelsey into a strong embrace, a sigh of content escaping through her parted layers as she swiped her tongue across them and held on tighter. "I'm sorry for everything," she whispered. 

"It's okay," Kelsey squeezed tighter before letting her go, "I'm not mad at you. I mean--I was, but not anymore." 

Laughing lightly, she nodded, tucking a strand of her short blonde hair behind her ear ,"okay good because I can't stand you being mad at me. It's weird and I don't like it. I had no one to fan girl with last night when Channing Tatum came on TV." 

Throwing her head back in between fits of giggles, Kelsey shook her head, "you're crazy." 

"Tell me something I don't know," patting her knee, she gestured back towards the door, "come on, let's go get us some frozen yogurt. I've been craving it all week." 

Raising her eyebrows, Kelsey laughed as she stood up, "are you sure you aren't pregnant?" 

Widening her eyes, Carly's mouth fell in shock, "Kelsey!" 

"What?" she put her hands up as a sign of defense, "I'm just saying. I mean, you've been craving the weirdest things." 

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that," With her cheeks as red as tomatoes, she stood while sticking her nose up in the air and walking out. 

"You better name it after me if it's a girl!" she called out after her. 

"Kelsey Anne Jones!" Carly shrieked only making Kelsey laugh louder. 

"I'll take that as a yes," she snickered. 

Roaming the tarnished floors of the old warehouse, Justin tipped his head back towards the cold night sky. 

He had shut off his phone to stop it from ringing every five seconds when the guys called or texted either wanting to know about where something was or to fill him in on things.  

If he wanted a complete play by play he would have asked and that's exactly what he told them before leaving. 

It's been hard for him the last couple of days having to deal with everything from Kelsey leaving him to nearly losing his mind. He was drowning in his own thoughts, and sometimes he didn't know if he was going to make it above the surface. 

But he did, and he knew he would continue to do so because living meant spending another moment with the girl he loved, and that's all that mattered. 

Letting out a breath of air he seemed to be holding in for quite some time, Justin let his fingers rest in the mess of his hair. He had been tugging on them, the pressure on for the young man as he began to come to terms with what his life was and what it was going to become.