~Chapter 4~

Bayley turned back to the solid oak door in front of her, sticking the key into the keyhole she took a deep breath as she heard the click to signal the door was unlocked. She walked into the room and was met by a massive living area, "wow." Bayley brought her bags in and placed them by the door, and then start exploring her new home for the time being. She walked out of the living room into a decent size kitchen made up of stainless-steel appliances, she ran her hand along the marble countertop as she shook her head. Once she walked out of the kitchen, she entered a hallway which has two doors. Opening the first one she gasped in shock at her bedroom, front and center was a huge king size 4 post bed with a canopy draping's, and French double doors leading out into the backyard.

"Home sweet home," she muttered to herself as she sat down on the bed. Millions of thoughts were going through her head, she couldn't seem to get them to stop. 'DING'

Bayley pulled out her phone and saw a text from Finn.

'I'm sorry I couldn't come help today, was in a meeting with creative. How did it go?'

She smiled to herself, 'always so caring,' she quickly typed out a message in return.

'It went. He had Flex crated up for days without letting him out. He smelt horrible. Aaron wasn't even there when I stopped by, which was a good thing. All my ring gear is trashed though, got to get more made pronto. How did the meeting go?'

Bayley stood up and threw her phone on the bed not bothering to wait for a reply, she walked over to the French doors and opened them and stepped out on her patio. Wrapping her arms around herself, she just looked around at the vast piece of land that she now considered home, at least for a little while. She smiled when she heard Flex start barking, which means she knew that he had a good time in the bath.

"Bayley! I have your mut!" exclaimed Seth in joking manner. She laughed a little as Seth came up to her, and placed Flex in her arms.

"Thanks Seth, you didn't have too." She laughed as Flex started kissing her face. Seth just shrugged his shoulder and smiled as he watched the first real smile appear on Bayley's face.

"You okay though?" he asked seriously as he sat on the small lounge chair. Bayley knew he was just being the concerned big brother. She placed Flex on the ground and watched as he took off running around the yard.

Bayley got quiet, as she contemplated her answer. Was she okay? No far from it, internally she was a mess. Her life she thought she had planned out was swept out from under her feet. "Truthfully?" she asked.

Seth shook his head," no lie to me." He sarcastically replied as he rolled his eyes.

Bayley smiled slightly, "No I am not okay. My life is in shambles, my career not far behind that. I just don't know which way is up some days." Bayley felt herself start to tear up in frustration, "I don't even know why I am crying. I'm pissed off because he made me feel like shit, and I wasted too much time on that ass."

Seth smiled as he stood up and walked over to where Bayley was now pacing back and forth. "Good you should be pissed off; he was an asshole who treated you poorly the past year. You deserve so much more than what he made you believe you did. Now get back on your feet, both you and Sasha are going to be getting a huge push in the next couple months as well as you are being put back in the Mixed Match Challenge."

Bayley's head shot up, "what do you mean I am in the Mixed Match Challenge?"

"You mean you didn't a text from Finn?"

"What does that..." she trailed off as she realized what was happening. Seth broke out in laughter. "Oh damn!" she muttered to herself.

Seth just watched Bayley's reaction to the news that she is teamed up with Finn for the Mixed Match Challenge. 'This should be fun to watch,' he thought as he smirked. "You don't Wanna be teamed up with Finn?"