𝐕ictor ⇢ 𝐓he 𝐀rchbishop

jules cerise donadieu

Kingdom: feiRole: archbishop of fei

Kingdom: fei
Role: archbishop of fei

Age: 20
Sex/Gender: cis male
Sexual Orientation: demisexual

Faceclaim: tba
Small Description:
everything about jules can be summed up into one word: soft. rounded cheeks, sad green eyes, and sparse freckles make up his countenance. his looks have been the cause of much confusion in his life; his feminine appearance often made others assume the young man was actually a woman, much to the joy of his family. jules' hair cascades down his back and shoulders. small horns and lamb ears poke out from beneath his brown hair, things that were once a source of pride for him he now hides beneath his hair.

 small horns and lamb ears poke out from beneath his brown hair, things that were once a source of pride for him he now hides beneath his hair

Traits:
jules takes his job seriously. it was his saving grace in a time where he was destined to die. though not being chosen as a lamb caused his family much anger, a few members settled for jules being taken in as a priest instead.
jules knows little about how the world works. his family sheltered him and instead had him focus on his religious studies. in social situations, jules often finds himself struggling to keep up a conversation; he mumbles his words and trails off, voice falling to a soft whisper. he's almost like a child — so unaware of the world and looking to others for guidance. it's amazing he's lived as long — seeing as he wasn't supposed to. he's a simple one to please, he enjoys the smaller things in life, to the feeling of the sun against his skin or a good book in his hands. he's emotional. he's an open book with his feelings, free for all to read. his tears fall freely, his cheeks flush red, his smiles are genuine and his anger true. jules doesn't conceal his emotions, he doesn't deceive. he never learned and frankly has no interest to. in a world of lies, someone has to tell the truth.

Magic: jules has mastered nature magic

Magic:
jules has mastered nature magic. though it may not look it, his magic is not one to underestimated. he's had much free time to learn and perfect his craft. jules can grow a field of flowers or a towering oak all with a simple wave of his hand. such power resides within a small, frail body — a power he has yet to make full use of.

Moral Alignment: chaotic good
Goal(s): jules wishes to serve his queen as best he can. whatever her goals may be, he is sure to follow.
Strengths: jules strength lies within his magic. his devotion to his job and kingdom makes him a perfect fit for his given role. his honesty about his emotions makes jules an easy one to trust.
Weaknesses: jules lived a sheltered life, so his knowledge about to atrocities of the world have yet to sink in. he's easy to rile up and get flustered, or in the worst possible case — angry. he looks to others for guidance, his whole life had been planned out for him, and now that he's practically on his own, jules is a bit lost.

Backstory:jules lived in a strict and religious home

Backstory:
jules lived in a strict and religious home. his family became obsessed with raising a proper "lamb" that would be sacrificed to the church. jules rarely left his home, his days were dedicated to religious studies and learning how to be righteous and modest. some members of his family even went as far as referring to him as a girl, the idea that it would somehow make him more favorable to be picked. and on the fated day when their little lamb was to be sent off—
he became a priest.