𝐃uality ⇢ 𝐀rms

NAME:
"The name's Santos, Jordyn Santos."

NICKNAME:
"Kit, it's the name of the store I robbed from before I was — snatched up."

CODENAME:
"Oh — uh, I'm T109Armsv1."

AGE:
"What's four times two — wait, no. Agh, I'm sixteen."

GENDER:
"Last time I checked, I was a guy."

APPEARANCE: Francisco Lachowski"I actually have some pretty sweet scars," Jordyn motions to the colorful bandaid over his nose,"from a fight with the others Arms chick

"I actually have some pretty sweet scars," Jordyn motions to the colorful bandaid over his nose,"from a fight with the others Arms chick." He lifts up his shirt slightly to reveal numerous nicks and scars, some even from his days in Galbatroz. There's bags under his eyes that are more noticeable whenever he smiles, which happens to be always. His brunette hair falls forward onto his forehead a bit, it's quickly brushed away from his face. Jordyn laughs once more, his second set of arms knocks over a cup and he scoots down into the seat.

PERSONALITY:
"What do you think a kid from a gang in the Galbatroz district acts like? I guess I'm pretty sneaky, had to be to steal all that food and stuff from people." There's a sudden bitterness in his voice, his eyes narrow and linger on the floor,"it's hard to trust people in that profession. People would rat you out for a meal, but I can't blame them. It was hard out there."
Jordyn let out a long sigh and his many arms fall to his sides,"Opening up to people is tough, but those few who you /know/ you can trust, you're there for them for life. Loyalty is all I can afford these days." There's a bitter tone again, but it's only there for a moment before he's smiling again.
"Even if I rarely trusted half the bastards I worked with, it didn't stop us from doing dumb shīt!" he excuses himself for cursing, but continues on excitedly,"we'd pull pranks on the guys who would go to strip clubs on the daily and claim to be their kid. Oh! And when we'd drop water balloons on those toll guys?" He cuts the story short, realizing maybe er — he'd said too much.
"Even if I find it hard trusting other people, it doesn't stop me from meeting them," he shrugs,"I like meeting new people, what can I say? Sometimes it's just to steal from 'em, sometimes I'm genuinely lonely and want human interaction. Sue me!" he dramatically raises his head and frowns, the facade is broken when he laughs.
"I might as well put it out there that I've had a drink or two before. When we went to bars after hours to get out of the cold or rain if the owner let us, sometimes we'd sneak a sip just to see what it tasted like. It tasted terrible at first but I guess when you get older it doesn't taste as bad. I've vowed to stay away from smoking, at least."

BACKSTORY:
There's hesitation in every sentence, each one constructed carefully, each memory played in his head before he speaks.
"I was in a "gang", mostly young kids who ran away from home or terrible orphanages. I was an orphan kid. Almost no education unless you count learning on the streets." There's a subtle twinkle in his eyes as he speaks,"we were free to do whatever the hēll we wanted. We pickpocketed and stole from small businesses and even hung out in bars after hours if the owner let us. It was like some fantasy book — young kids doing weird things." The shine in his eyes dies just as quickly as it came.
"They — they came out of nowhere. I was alone, I think I had just stolen a candy bar from the store — chocolate. Those things are pretty tasty." He tries switching the topic, but seeing as it was getting him no where, Jordyn continued on with the interview.
"I was pretty numb after being taken, after what had happened, how could I not be?" he wipes away any sign of tears and shakes his head. His voice trembles as he speaks, but he carries out the story,"Everything being told to me just came in one ear and out the other. Hearing I was getting my limbs cut off didn't phase me as badly as it probably should have. I had already lost everything in my life at that point, what was one — er, two more?"

MISC:
"I like candy — chocolate specifically."