Introduction

Disclaimer

I do not own the Descendants franchise. It is owned by Disney (channel). This work is purely fanfiction, written by a fangirl, and is not in any way an official Descendants story. This means that I do not own the world of Auradon.

The main characters of this book (Rosa, Lina, and Aldis) are characters created from my imagination. They are not a part of the official Descendants universe.

This disclaimer extends to the whole story.

Author's Note

Hi readers! This will be the only A/N  of this book. The rest of my announcements regarding this story will be  posted on my instagram account, @ dream.givers

To clarify,  this book is a prequel to my Carlos de Vil x Reader story. This means  that it comes before that book. However, it does not spoil the book and  they can be read in either order (this one, then the CxR or vice versa).  The books can also exist without each other (you don't need to read  both for them to make sense).

I wrote this story with two  narrators. The first person narrator is Rosada Camila. The other  narrator, the 3rd person POV, is an unnamed narrator, filling in the  gaps that Rosa doesn't cover.

If you have any questions  regarding this book, please let me know! This is a new writing style for  me, so I'm unsure whether or not it flows and makes sense.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the book!

Dream_givers

...

Before the VKs proved that not all from the Isles of the Lost were evil, before the daughter of Maleficent fell in love with the son of King Beast, and even before birth of Prince Ben, the kingdoms of Agrabah, the Imperial City, Corona, Camelot Heights, and so many others banded under one state: The United States of Auradon. In the center near the castle where the King and Queen, Belle and Beast, ruled lay one of the two nation wide schools funded by the Auradonian council: Auradon Prep.

Rosada Camilia is attending her last year at Auradon Prep. Although she may not be the most famous of students (EVERYONE knew who Ariel or Aurora was), Rosa has been able to overcome her shyness and social anxiety with the help of her best friend, Lina Emeria. This year, however, Rosa is alone. She and Lina no longer share the same schedules. And when placed in a sea full of famous to-be queens, kings, knights, or duchesses, expectations press on the less memorable to do something great, or end up as forgotten as the nine other fairies at Sleeping Beauty's wedding.

Narrated by two different voices, The Great Dragon War gives a fan perspective on the world of Auradon before Descendants, as well as a look into Rosada Camilia from both a personal and objective lens.

Or, a Carlos De Vil x Reader Prequel following Professor Camilia and her friends.

// updates every Wednesday //