Right?

What?
No
I just didn't want to type the whole thing out

Choi Youngjae:
Riiiight

Anyways he might not even want to go on another date for this fake relationship

BamBam:
I really don't think that's true hyung

—————

Def.

Hey I'm sorry for BamBam just appearing all of a sudden. I have no idea how he even found out where we were.

Ahhahah I didn't really mind. He was full of energy and was really funny.

Well I'm glad you liked his company. He and Jackson are always hanging off me.

Jinyoung feels like he's heard the name Jackson before. He starts to type out his message, sending it.

Jackson? The Hong Kong rapper?

Yeah, you like him?

My friend Mark loves him!
Actually you should meet him sometime. You'd get along with him.
I also have this other friend called Yugyeom who reminds me a lot of BamBam
We should all really meet up next time!

Next time? You want to continue this arrangement?

Oh
Well yeah
I really liked our 'date' today and I would really want to continue meeting up with you.
Do you... not feel the same way?

I liked meeting up with you too but like you said, we don't know what the public's reaction would be. Let's see what our companies have to say and go on from there?
I really really like you but if this ends up blowing up in our faces, we can always just be regular friends, you know?

Jinyoung didn't know why, but he felt disappointed. Maybe he was starting to like Jaebeom and he didn't even realize it.

But his heart skipped a beat when he said he likes him.

Is it real or is it just for the fake dating that they have to do?

Yeah.... you're right...

I just really don't want to hurt your career, you know? Especially since you just got started.
Your fans might not like the pure newbie actor hanging out with the gritty dark singer.

Jinyoung unconsciously gritted his teeth.

Is that what people thought of Jaebeom?

Jinyoung also thought if fans didn't want to support their relationship, then he didn't want to be supported at all for that manner.

But if those people are the ones supporting me, I don't want to be supported at all.

Jinyoung...

It's okay hyung. I understand. I'll text you tomorrow when manager noona comes back with more information.

Yeah okay. Good night Jinyoung. Sweet dreams.