1. ODIN

San Diego CA
Anastasia's Point of view

"And this really happened?"

"So the legend goes."

"Come on, dad. You don't honestly believe that story is true?"

"I do. Come on. Let's go. Shake a leg."

I look at Logan and shrug, standing up. Logan follows me as the ground shakes lightly. I shoot a look of worry towards Hesh.

"Woah. Little tremor there."

"Those used to freak the hell out of your mother."

"You think we're ok?"

Logan nods and continues to walk, only to be interrupted by another tremor. I look at Elias and shake my head.

"Elias. It's not a tremor."

"Anastasia. How do you know?"

"Elias I'm being one hundred percent honest. We need to get back to the house."

We pick up the pace before we reach the mouth of the path. Smoke rises from a near by house, causing panic to fill my stomach. I start to run, passing Hesh and Elias.

"Dad what's happening!"

"It's ODIN!"

"RUN!"

We all run, dodging cars and people on foot. I hop over the front fence, running to my car. My elbow connects with my window, shattering it as I grab my emergency bag.

"Get inside!"

I look over and see Hesh waving me to come back into the house. My brain reacts faster than my body, springing me forward. Hesh takes a deep breath, almost hyperventilating.

"David calm down. We'll get through this!"

"What the hell is ODIN!"

"I don't know. But we need to get out of here! Back door!"

I sling my bag in front of me, grabbing my concealed carry. Logan's eyes widen as he sees the black gun in my hands. Hesh pushes on the back door, hard.

"Shit it's stuck! Help me push! On 3. 1! 2! 3!"

As we hit the concrete, smoke and bright lights fill the sky. The road cracks and fractures, causing us to stumble back. Hesh shakes his head and keeps running.

"Keep running!"

We sprint faster and faster before we reach a sharp drop off. I stumble backwards before I watch Hesh jump, landing on a almost sliding home. Logan follows suit, before crashing through the roof. I jump down after him, pain filling my hand.

"LOGAN! GET UP WE ARE LEAVING!"

"Come on! We gotta find dad!"

I scoop Logan up, running after Hesh. We dash through the neighbors house, running up their basement stairs. I push some debris out of the way before jumping down onto the road.

"Come on! Almost there!"

A semi tanker blows over the road, blowing up. I feel blunt pain forcefully blow in my chest. Logan and I go down, coughing and screaming for help.

"LOGAN!"

"KIDS YOU ALRIGHT?!"

"Dad?! We're ok!"

"Get in the truck!"

My bloody hand grabs for Hesh as he picks up Logan and carries him to the box. I see Elias get out, kneeling down in front of me. His eyes widen when he sees rebar sticking out of my chest. I cry as he picks me up, placing me in the passenger seat.

"Shhh it's ok babygirl it's ok."

"W-whe-where's m-m-m-y da-d?"

"We'll get to him I promise."

We pull away from the war scene, tears and blood staining my clothes. I flinch in pain as we hit bumps in the road. My eyes lazily doze out the window as I let the pain and unconscious take me.
———————————————-
Unknown Base
Merrick's Point of view

I watch everyone scramble for anything and everything as the ground shakes. My phone, shockingly, begins to ring. I pull it out of my pocket and see Elias's name pop up.

"Hello?"

"Merrick! Thank god you answered. I have Anastasia. She's hurt. Bad."

"How bad?"

"Rebar in her chest."

"Bring her. She's my only daughter."

"Why do you think I called you? Round up the boys."

"10-4 smoky."

I end the call and begin to pace, anxiety filling my atmosphere. I see Keegan and Ajax running towards me, guns drawn.

"Anastasia's hurt bad. Keegan flank. Ajax how long until a OR is open."

"It doesn't matter. She takes high priority."
———————————————————————
Unknown Base
Elias's Point of view

"We need a Doctor!"

Hesh pops the tailgate as I open my door, pointing to Anastasia. They take her out gently before placing her on a stretcher. Hesh and I watch as they take Logan and her away.

"Dad. Is she gonna die?"

"No son. She'll be ok."

"Dad. She has metal in her chest. She isn't going to survive."

"Come on. Let's go find Merrick."

Hesh grabs Anastasia's bag and carries it inside. I follow him, entering to see utter and complete chaos. I stop a solider and look into his eyes with seriousness.

"I'm Captain Elias Walker. Where is Merrick?"

"H-He's in ER operating room!"

I watch him scramble away, running to catch up with his mates. Hesh and I walk quickly to the emergency room area of the base, searching for Merrick.

"Elias!"

"Ajax. I'm glad to see you. How's Anastasia?"

"She's in good condition. Merrick says she'll make it."

"Good. Good. Now. Let's find the bastard that killed millions in my country."

AU: Alright so i know this is short even for me. Anyway I had surgery on the 10th and on top of that I had complications. I was gonna make a Richtofen one but then I decided to end it in the before publishing state. So please take this :)