Lavanya's anger was rising with every passing second as she heard arnav talk to khushi

Khushi: aap to aise kahey rahe hai hai jaise aap kuch jantey nehi hai...(you are talking as if you don't know anything)

Arnav panicked more: what the...khushi stop this and jaldi batao kya hua damn it!! Are you ok? Thik ho tum? (what the...khushi stop this and tell me quickly damn it!! Are you ok?)

Khushi: kaise thik honge hum? Aap jo pass nehi hai..(how can I be ok when you are not there with me)

Arnav was relieved. He said: tum ne to mujhe dara hi diya..damn it..khushi tum...you know I can't... (you scared me ...damn it...khushi you...you know I can't...)

Khushi: achha... sorry...ab hum kya kartey aapki itni yaad jo aa rahi thi.. She pouted her lips (ok..sorry....what should I do...I was missing you)

Arnav could imagine her face and a faint smile crossed his face. He said softly: I miss you..

Khushi: hum bhi..(me too) 

Arnav: achha khushi main abhi rakhta hoon...i will call you later (I am hanging up now...I will call you later)

Khushi: achha thik hai... Then after a pause said: arnavji..hum (ok ... )

Arnav completed it for her: I love you..

Khushi: hum bhi..(me too) 

Arnav: bye 

Arnav turned and looked at lavanya who was mad with anger now.

Lavanya said: shall we? 

Arnav: yeah... 

They went inside. Lavanya went to one side and made a call: haan mere sath hi hai... tumne sab arrangements kar diya na..koi garbar nehi honi chahiye..do you understand? Good!( yes he is with me...have you made the arrangements...I don't want any mistakes...do you understand...good!)

She then went and joined arnav for a drink. The entire time she kept on throwing herself at arnav. Arnav was trying to wrap this up as soon as possible. He knew lavanya was like this. Previously he never cared, but today he was feeling guilty thinking about how khushi would feel if she sees this. After having one drink arnav didn't feel right. He was feeling dizzy. Lavanya took out some papers and said: asr let's sign the deal

Arnav: lavanya..yahaan? I mean we can do this in office...(lavanya...here... I mean we can do this in office)

Lavanya: asr..its all the same...waise bhi papers tumne thodi der pehele hi study kiye...(asr...its all the same...anyways you studied the papers sometime back)

Arnav's head was throbbing. Even if he wanted he couldn't protest much. He said feebly: I know but...

Lavanya handed him the pen and said: asr this is the most important deal of our life...now common...

Arnav looked at the first page. Though his vision was getting blurred he could read first few sentences which were just as he had seen sometime back. He signed on the pages. As he was signing the last page lavanya's smile grew wider. She then raised a toast and said: to us

Arnav drank it and he could gradually feel that he was losing his senses and finally passed out. Lavanya looked at a man standing at a distance and gestured something. The man came and put arnav in the car while lavanya drove to a hotel. Reaching the hotel she asked one of the staffs to take him to her room. The person placed arnav on the bed and left. Lavanya looked at unconscious arnav and laughed and said: tch...tch...tch.. ASR.. ab kya karoge tum? Lavanya Kashyap ko aur ignore nehi kar saktey tum... Oh sorry.. Lavanya Singh Raizada!! (tch..tch..tch..ASR..what will you do now? How will you ignore Lavanya Kashyap...oh sorry.... Lavanya Singh Raizada!! )

She laughed out again and then went and lied down beside arnav on the bed. Arnav moved a little. Lavanya trailed her finger on his face and said: is din ka maine kab se intezar kiya... and planted a kiss on his cheek. (I have waited for this day for so long)

Arnav in his half conscious state said faintly: khushi..khushi...

Lavanya made a face and said: asr aj jitni bar ho sakey tum khushi ka naam le lo...kyunki kal se tumhe shayed mauka na mile. (asr take khushi's name as much as you want today...may be you won't get a chance from tomorrow)

She slowly removed his shirt and threw it on the ground and then threw her own dress beside it as she changed into her night gown.

It was morning when Arnav opened his eyes. The sunrays peeped in through the window. His head was still throbbing. He extended his hand and felt the presence of another person beside him. A smile appeared on his lips as he said while turning: good morning..khu...

He got the shock of his life seeing lavanya sleeping close to him. He sat up with a jerk and said: lavanya tum? (Lavanya you?)

Lavanya sat up and covered herself with the blanket upto the chin and said: good morning asr
Arnav: tum..tum mere kamrey mein kya kar rahi ho?(what are you doing in my room?)
Lavanya: darling yeh tumhara nehi mera kamra hai!! (darling this is not your room but mine)

She then seductively moved her fingers down his neck and said: mujhe nehi pata tha tumhe in sab ki itni jaldi thi.. (I didn't know you were in such a hurry for all this)

Arnav stood up with a jerk again and said: what the...kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum? Forget it..I will go right now! (what are you saying? Forget it...I will go right now!)

Lavanya: what is wrong with you asr.... kal raat ko when you made love to me...tab to tum kuch aur hi kahey rahe they...(asr..last night when you made love to me...you were saying something else)

Arnav: WHAT!!! Cut the crap lavanya!! Just shut up right now!

Lavanya: fine asr...fir tum batao ki tum raat bhar mere kamrey mein..mere bed pe kya kar rahe they...aur agar tum nazrey ghumake dekhoge then you can see it for yourself ...(fine asr...then you tell me what were you doing in my room, in my bed last night and if you look around then you can see for yourself....)

Arnav's heart stopped beating as he saw his shirt on the ground beside lavanya's dress. He looked in the mirror and saw lipstick mark on his cheek. He quickly closed his eyes. He grabbed his shirt and without a single word more walked out of the room. Soon he was out of the hotel and in his car. Hell had broken loose on him.

As arnav left. lavanya picked up her phone and said: rajiv hamara kaam ho gaya..arnav singh raizada is finished.. (rajiv our work is done...arnav singh raizada is finished).

Rajiv at the other hand hung up and the night when arnav had slapped him when he tried to get physical with khushi flashed before his eyes. He broke into an evil smile and said: arnav singh raizada ab milega tumhe thappar ka jawab (arnav singh raizada now you will get the answer of the slap).