Everyone laughed.

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore..!!

While in manorama's arms she cried out loudly. Manorama got very scared and said: helo hi bye bye...tum cryingz kaahey karat ho? (helo hi bye bye why are you crying?)

Mamaji: lagat hai tumka dekh ke darr gayi...kaa hai aj tumne aapne makeupiya ka achhe se touchupiya naahi ki naa (looks like she got scared looking at you...you have not done your make up properly today)

Mami rolled her eyes at him and said: hello hi bye bye...then looked at the baby and said: lagat hai iska sleepingzz ka timewa hui gawa....(seems like she wants to sleep)

Handed her over to payal and said: holdingz pilij (please hold her)

Payal smiled and took her daughter back in her arms.

Khushi then looked at anjali and said: di aap to bua hai..aap jaldi se koi naam sochiyena..(di please think of a name for her na)

Anjali smiled and said: naam to humne soch liya.. (I have already thought of one)

Khushi: achha? To fir jaldi bataiyena..(really? Say na?)

Anjali: Roshni... Kaisa hai? (how about Roshni?)

Khushi clapped her hand and said: arey wah di bohoti hi pyaara naam hai..hai na jiji? (This is such a beautiful name..isn't it di)

Payal: haan di bohot khubsurat hai (yes di it's beautiful)

Khushi: to fir taaiyer raha...guriya ka naam hoga Roshni..hai na naniji? (so it is finalised that her name is going to be roshni)

Nani: haan bitiya...hum sabki zindagi ki roshni hi to hai ee..

After few days payal came home with her daughter. Khushi was the happiest and busiest of all. Every two minutes she would run to see roshni. A week had passed since roshni had come home. One evening arnav came back home from office and as usual khushi was not around. She was with roshni. She came back to their room after dinner.

Khushi saw arnav working on his laptop. Arnav looked at her and looked down again at his laptop screen. He was in all mood to tease her. Khushi moved around for a while and I saw that he was not paying attention. She tried peeping on his laptop screen also but he ignored.

Khushi: aapko pata hai aj na roshni bohot ro rahi thi...lekin jaise hi humne usey aapne god mein liya aur woh what the wala gaana sunaya woh ekdom se chup ho gayi (you know today roshni was crying a lot but as soon as I took her in my arms and sang the 'what the' song she quietened)

Arnav didn't react.

Khushi: pata hai woh na bari hokey bilkul hamari tarah dher saari baatein karegi....jab bhi woh humey baat kartey huye sunti hai woh bas humey dekhti hi reheti hai (she will talk a lot like me ..whenever she hears me talking she keeps looking at me)

Arnav said below his breath: sab dekhtey hai...duniya ka athwa ajuba (everyone looks...8th wonder of the world)

Khushi: yeh kaisa taana tha aur aap humse baat kyun nehi kar rahe hai?(what kind of a comment is this and why arent you talking to me?)

Arnav quietly shut down his laptop and stood up. Khushi held his hand and said: aap baat kyun nehi kar rahe hai?(why arent you talkimg to me?)

Arnav: khushi mera hath chhoro mujhe ek conference call ke liye jana hai (leave my hand I have to go for a conference call)

Khushi made a face and said: haan aapke pass to hamarey liye time hi nehi hai (you don't have time for me)

Arnav: aur yeh tum kahey rahi ho? Roshni ke aaney ke baad tumharey pass time hai? He faked an anger.(you are saying this? Do you have time for me after roshni came?)

Khushi now understood the reason. She hugged him from the back and said: achha to yeh baat hai... laad governor ko jalan ho rahi hai..woh bhi itni chhoti si ek bachhi se...(oh so this is it...laad governor is jealous...that also of a little baby)

Arnav: what the...aisa kuch nehi hai... he moved her hand and tried to go.(what the...nothing like that)

Khushi again went infront and blocked his way: aisa hi hai... (like that only)

Then added: arnavji woh chhoti si bachhi hai...(she is a little kid)

He pulled her suddenly towards him by her arms and said: so? His lips almost touching hers as he said this in his husky voice.

Khushi's lips trembled as she said: haa..haan to...(ye..yes so)

He wrapped one arm around her waist and moved her hair strands seductively by another hand and said: khushi main ek shart pe tumharey sath baat kar sakta hoon...(I can talk to you only on one condition)

Khushi was already in trance. She said: ka...kaunsi..kaunsi shart...(what is that)

Arnav picked her up in his arms and said: shart yeh hai ki aj sari raat tum nehi so sakti...(condition is that you can't sleep tonight)

Khushi: woh...woh kyun? (why..why?)

Arnav lowered his lips on hers and said: kyunki mujhe abhi woh saarey palon ka hisab karna hai jab tum mere pass nehi thi... he paused and added: aur un palon ka bhi jo aaney waley dino mein hum sath mein nehi beeta payenge(I have to settle scores for all those moments which you have not spent with me...and also those we can't spend together in the coming days)

He placed khushi on the bed while saying this. She sat up and said: woh kyun? (why so?)

Arnav: actually khushi mujhe kal ek meeting ke liye mumbai jana hai..actually ek deal sign karne ke liye..so looks like 2-3 days..(actually I have to go to mumbai for 2-3 days to sign a deal)

Khushi made a sad face and pouted her lips.

Arnav put her head on his chest and said: waise mujhe lagta nehi tum mujhe zyada miss karogi..ab tumhari roshni jo aa gayi(but I don't think you will miss me...now you have your roshni)

Khushi hit him playfully on his chest and said: haan..woh to hain (yes..that is true)

Arnav smirked and said: oh really?

He shrugged his shoulders and said: thik hai dekhtey hai..(let's see)

He looked away and then all of a sudden grabbed her and put her down on the bed and rolled on top of her saying: to tum mujhe miss nehi karogi? (so you wont miss me?)

Khushi: nehi (no)

Arnav trailed his lips on her face and said: are you sure?

A chill was running down khushi's spine as she said: hmm

Arnav kissed down her neckline and said: very sure?

Khushi closed her eyes and said: ar..navji

Arnav looked up and said: will you miss me or not? And before she could answer he claimed her lips and being arnav singh raizada he made khushi abide by his terms and conditions of staying awake whole night; which of course she was more than happy to fulfill. It was at almost at the break of dawn when both of them fell asleep cuddling each other.