Chapter 10: Stolen Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for helping me today P. If he is still stubborn, just hit his ankle", he said loudly before he closed the door.

I looked at P'Tharn, he smiled a lot.

Then, he drove the car directly to dorm.

When we arrived, he took the wheel chair directly, opened the door and helped me to move. For sure, as I couldn't move my right foot, then I hold on him.

When I hug him, I was really close to his neck. I could see, it was really clean and white. His fragrance was really nice. It remind me with his fragrance last night, when I slept behind of him.

Shit.

I adored him, one more time.

Before we entered the elevator, he took something from receptionist. "What is that?", I asked him

"Dinner". He replied me. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Yes", I nodded.

Without further words, he helped me to go to the room.

We entered the room, he prepared the food. Without any word. I thought he was upset at me. He has been so nice this morning, but he became so cold again at that night.

"Khun P", I called him

"Hmmmmm", he replied me without seeing at me as he was still busy to prepare the dinner

"Are you still upset at me?"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Yes", I insisted to

"I said nope", he told me louder.

It became so quiet.

Then, he walked toward me. He took a chair, then he sat exactly in front of me. "You are now mad at me", I told him. He looked at me. "If you are angry at me, just punch at my face hardly. But don't be just quiet"

"Why can't I?", he asked me

"I am so scared when you are so quiet, you are so frightening and cold when you are quiet. Seems that you are fucking alien"

He widened his eyes. "Really?"

"Don't you know about that?"

He shook his head.

"You are always nice whenever with your friend. But, what make you so mean to me?"

"Me?", he pointed his finger to his own face

"Hmm", I nodded. "You always say yes with your friend, but ......."

"Is that complain?"

I took my sight down, I didn't answer his question. Then, he leaved me. Coming back to me soon, with food.

"Take it", he offered me the food

"I don't want to"

"Don't provoke me"

"What?"

He smiled, sarcastically.

Then, he did anything as he wanted to. He forced to feed me, change my clothes, wash my face and brushed my teeth. Actually, I tried to refuse that but I couldn't. My ankle was so hurt when I moved.

Then, I just let him.

For sure, he saw everything about me.

Yeah, he truly saw everything.