88 - SEKAIYEOL : The Revenge of the Holy Trinity (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

Honestly, Chanyeol loved Baekhyun. He really did. Baekhyun had a nice ass and a great body. He was good in bed. He was perfect. Aside from the fact that Baekhyun is a fucking cheater, a whole-ass traitor, a good-for-nothing imbecile, and a shameless whore, yes, Chanyeol actually loved him.

But now? Not anymore. All he feels for that bitch is nothing but hatred and anger. He wants Baekhyun to pay for his sins. He wants him gone. He wants him slaughtered. He wants him kneeling before him, asking for forgiveness. He swears he's gonna get his revenge on Baekhyun if ever he crossed-paths with that guy again. He doesn't know how yet. But he will definitely have his grand payback. Just by thinking about his ex's face is making him wanna throw and break the glass of tequila he is holding right now. His boss is another headache he wants to disappear from the face of the earth.

"Careful with that. It's private property."

"Fuck it," Chanyeol swigs the alcohol in one go, cringing at the bitterness it brings to his throat. Reality registers him that he is sitting in front of the bar counter in still his suit and tie this Friday night. Lively music ringing into his ears, neon lights blinding his eyes, people wildly dancing, sensually grinding, heatedly making out at the dance floor, and a handsome bartender in front of him serving another shot, Chanyeol is now aware.

"Had a tough week, huh?"

The bartender, Chanyeol squints his eyes at the name plate, Jongin, is giving him a not-too-friendly inviting smirk. He's kind of attractive, hot even. Tan-skinned, plump cock-sucking lips, sharp jawline, maybe also six-foot tall and sexy like him, and basically a whole snack.

Chanyeol knows how to identify a good-looking man since he's one of them.

"Yeah. My boss is an asshole."

"Same here," Jongin whispers, leaning seductively dangerously close, side-eyeing a dirty old man at the couch surrounded by young innocent-looking ladies who are victims of clothing shortage and are actually sluts. "Been there once." He shrugs. "Thanks to that someone I knew, I got to serve drinks now, especially to attractive costumers like you."

"Someone you knew?"

"An ex brought me here, then I've got the job after college. But I don't wanna talk about that shit anymore."

Chanyeol laughs at how the bartender's face turns incredibly sour the moment he mentioned his ex. Looks like they have a same ground.

"Let me guess. She---"

"He."

"He cheated on you."

"I hate that you guessed it right," Jongin slides another glass, clicking his tongue. "It's on the house."

Chanyeol quirks an eyebrow, throwing Jongin a look,"Dude, I top."

"Now I confirmed," Jongin chuckles. "I vers, by the way." He narrows his eyes at Chanyeol's ID he's still wearing around his neck, before trailing his gaze again at the man staring at him. "Mr. Park Chanyeol, the hottest employee of SM Industries?"

Chanyeol drinks the gifted alcohol bottoms-up.

"Do you wanna fuck?"

Moans escape from Chanyeol's mouth as they make out against the wall, sinful tongues tangling, hungry mouth crashing, and lips roughly kissing. Chanyeol pins the hot bartender inside his arms, stumbling over his own feet when Jongin knees his growing erection in between his legs. The friction is so fucking gratifying but lacking. He wonders how those pretty lips would feel when wrapped around his cock.