"I will really get mad."

"Why don't you pay more attention to where are you going instead of getting angry at me?"

"I don't want to pay attention to."

"Fine." His smirk widened only to irked me more.

Grinding my teeth, I looked away and suddenly realized that we were driving on an empty road and there wasn't a single soul as far as I can see.

"What area is this? Where are we going?"

"So, you finally decided to wake up." He scoffed but didn't bother to answer my question.

"Hero, where. are. we. going?"

"Far far away!" He said grabbing his sunglass from the dashboard.

The sun was about to set in an hour and it worried me even more. It's not like I don't trust him but this empty road was scaring me.

"Be serious for a moment."

"I am always serious for you."

"Zulqarnain, I am warning you."

"Instead of bickering, why don't we enjoy the view?"

"Hero, I haven't tell auntie that I am going with you."

"So, what's the problem here? You can tell her right now?"

"I don't have my phone, you dummy." I literally shouted at him.

Why was he being so dense? Can't he take a hint that I am uncomfortable in this deserted place?

Yet instead of taking me seriously, he laughed out loud and it made me furious than before.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You called me a dummy." He started to laugh again.

"What of it?"

"Calling one of the most famous actors in the country, a dummy. That's quite unheard of. Especially with my looks and intelligence... I can be anything but a dummy." He said rather arrogantly while adjusting his hair with one hand.

"Yes, a fool." I said with a straight face.

He laughed again, "I have told Ami before reaching home that I will be going out with you."

"Going out? You practically kidnapped me."

"No harm is done since no one knows that."

"I know what you have done to me."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

I opened my mouth to say something but shut it tight, I didn't even know what my answer was.

"Just tell me where are we going?" I finally accepted my defeat.

"We are going to a place where we can chat?"

"In the middle of nowhere?" He just shrugged in response.

I went silent again for a few minutes to control my anger, I was really stopping myself from throwing something at him but luckily I was empty-handed.

"Call Ahmar please, and tell him to inform Tahir that I am not at home."

"Here." He said handing over his phone to me.

"What should I do with it?"

"Call him or text him, whatever you like."

I gazed at the phone in his hand then his face, "What are you looking at? Calling or texting while driving is dangerous."