Being a Rockstar Sucks 5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She looked backa nd forth,from me to Jace.Finally she nodded,her shock gone"I believe you,I know you dont like blondes."She agreed.Usui and Blake also seemed to believe me.

I sighed in relief"Thanks Liz!"

"I'm not fully blonde..."Jace muttered discouraged.I ignorted him,he's already caused so much trouble for me.

"Alright then Serenity get dressed,we're going out!"Liz yelled excitedly.

'Where?"I frowned.

"Downstairs,so Usui,Blake and Jace can go sign autographs!"She squeeled and Usui smiled sweetly.

'Fun."I said sarcastically,and then an awesome idea popped in my head."How about you go with the guys and I go walk around to see if I can find Criss Angel!"I suggested happily and all four of them frowned.

"You like him?Hes like forty!"Blake accused,Jeez hes like a chick.

I rolled my eyes"You guys are just jealous 'cause he can do awesome magic tricks."

Jace looked upset,but answered with a smirk and confidenece nonetheless"I can show you magic."

"Sicko!"I shouted disgusted.Jace is just as bad as Blake.

"Hells no,I can show her REAL magic!"Blake argued,his black eyes glowing.Oh gawd...

"Alright shut up you three!Get ready,we need to be down in 30 minutes!"Usui demanded strictly.

"But I don't want to..."Jace whined like a 5 year old.

"Dude theres gonna be hot chicks!"Blake persuaded miserably.Jace rolled his eyes,then gaver his legendary smirk.

"I only want this hot chick!"He stated wrapping me in his arms.Both Usui and Blake's eyes widened,while Liz "awww'd".I snorted and stepped away from him.

"Just get ready idiot."I demande pushing him and the rest out of the room.No way am I gonna change in front of 2 obnoxious,perverts.

"Okay!See you down there!"Jace kissed my cheeck.Ew...I wiped my cheeck off in disgust,while he smiled warmly his grey eyes filled with happiness.Why do I have a feeling that hes hardly ever happy? 

********************* 

After taking a long shower and changing into a purple t-shirt,black skinny jeans and purple converse I headed downstairs.But not toward the Casino,where they said they would be.I walked over to the Cris Angel store.i had an obsession with him,even idf he is in his 40's.So what,he looks like in his early 30's or late 20's anyway.

I ignored the endless text and calls I got from Jace and walked eagerly into the store.Unfortunately,I didn't see my cool magician,so I decided to buy a  poster of him instead.I walked out happily and roamed Luxor.At some point I spotted a flamboyant candy store and practically squeeled as I ran over to it.I rushed inside and bought any candy imaginable.I was in absolute bliss.

While I was walking out I decided to try a new flavored taffy I bought.I shoved it in my mouth and chewed eagerly,until a vile taste filled my mouth.I arubtly spit the candy out and to my horror it landed in the hair of a red headd dude walking in front of me.

I watched anxiously as he stopped and touched the back of his head,feeling the sticky,black taffy.He tried pulling it out,but it was stuck like glue.As he was doing this,I noticed his handsome face.It was charasmistic and chiseled.He was tall,lean and muscular.He looked like the rocker type.He had an eyebrow  piercing,plus a few tattos on his arm.His long crimson hair framed his angular face perfectly.His chocolate eyes met mine suspiciously and he walked toward me.My eyes widened in horror,he's going to beat me.

"Did you do this?"He interrogated,pointing to the back of his head.

"Psh!No!I saw...saw"My eyes wandered to a toy store and I saw a Dora doll.I quickly made up a lie."I saw Dora do it!"I accused nervously.

His creamy brown eyes narrowed."Really?"

I nodded my head rapidly,causing my brown/black hair to bounce around"Yeah...she thought you were...Swiper...you know the evil fox."I laughed nervously.He is definitely going to beat me.

He inched closer."Oh really?"He asked huskily and I lost it there.I suck at lying!

"Okay I did it!I'm sorry!It was just so nasty!I didnt see you!Just beat the carp outta me and get over with it!"I admitted guiltily.

He bursts out laughing and my eyebrows furroew in confusion. Is he going to beat me?"Wow you should of seen your face!PRICELESS!"He shouted between laughs.

"Don't worry my hair dresser can take it out."He assured,still laughing a little.

Hair dresser?Is he rich?He noticed my confusion and his laughing faltered.

"You don't know who I am?"He asked disbelievingly.I shook my head no.His eyes widened in shock."No way."

"Why would I know?"I asked confounded.He looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Well im Zelliot...You know from Tainted Hate"I raised an eyebrow in question"...the screamo band?"He continued hoplessly.Screamo?I love screamo.How do I not know them?They must not be that famous.

"I've gt no clue.You must not be that famous."I said matter of factly and his face fell completely.He stared with shock and discouragement.Then his face shifted to excitedness,he grabbed my wrist,hauling me with him.Bipolar?

"Come with me, the guys will love to see this!"He exclaiemd,while dragging me toward an elavator.

What have I got myself into now? 

*************************************************************************************** 

THANKS for fanning/Commenting/Voting U guys rock!Hope this one was longer and you liked it! 

PLZ comment/vote/fan! :D 

-Redzebra