Forever and Always

Quinn's POV

She really doesn't get it. I don't understand how she doesn't understand. It makes no sense. That doctor is just, just brainwashing her to think that she needs to "fix" her nose. Someone needs to set her mind right, and if that person has to be me, so be it. It needs to be done before that doctor starts changing anything.

"Know what, Rachel? I don't think you do understand. You think it's because of my nose job. It isn't. You're both missing the reason why. The problem I had with Santana is the exact same with you. Neither of you need to change anything about yourselves. Santana's perfect, YOU are perfect. Just the way you are. Why change? Your nose is one of the things I love most about you, Berry. You wanna know why? Because it's yours. Your unique nose. And since it's yours, I know no one has one exactly the same, and that's what makes it so special. What makes YOU so special. I love you, Rachel Berry. Differences and all. And that's why I can't accept that you don't love the things that make you special. Because those things are as much a part of you as your voice and they were given to you for a reason. God wanted you to love every part of you, even if they aren't all 'perfect'. God knew that there would be someone to love all of you, but knew you didn't deserve them until you learned to love all of you. Do you understand what I'm saying, Rach? Berry?"
"Uhh yep. Mm hmm. Yuh huh. Got it."
"Berry, God put me on this earth to love every little piece of you. God brought us together and broke us up because you want to get a nose job. This is your test from God himself."
"My test? That makes no sense."
"Trust me, it does. I promise. My test was when Puck got me pregnant. I turned to God when it seemed like no one else was there for me, but it seemed like nothing worked. It was like He wasn't even listening to me, like God didn't have the time for my stupid problems. But now, I realize that He isn't fixing everything right away, He wants me to learn how to solve my own problems and let me untangle the mess I made on my own. Now that I know what to do when times get tough, He knows I can handle tough situations and led me to you. And so help me God, I will always be here to help Rachel Berry accept herself, no matter what. I will never let her look down on herself. Hear me when I say that I love this girl and I will love her till the day I die. Forever and ever."

She was speechless, and so was I. I couldn't believe I just said that. I knew I was thinking that, but Rachel didn't know what I was thinking. I broke up with her because she couldn't see herself the way I see her, but didn't know how I felt. She doesn't know, that I still love her. Didn't, I guess. Now what? Looking at her face, I can't even begin to decipher what that expression is saying.

"U-u-um, Quinn? I- um, didn't know you still- um, felt this way."
"Berry, I..."
"No, no, I- just didn't know."
"Berry, please, just, let me explain."
"Quinn, do you still love me?"
"Please, Rach. Just listen. I'm not fully sure what you want to hear from me right now."
"How about the truth, Quinn, because that's clearly not what I'm being told."
"The truth? Fine. I still love you. I don't think I will ever not love you. I broke up with you because you can't get it through your thick, stubborn skull that you are the most beautiful, no, stunning girl I've ever seen, with the most amazing personality that could ever been in a human being. Your nose is what makes you you. Don't you understand? You are the only person in my life that can make me laugh, blush, want to hit you and kiss you, all at the time. You are the best singer in that damn choir room and you are the first and only thing my eyes are attracted to immediately, and no one even comes close. Rachel Berry, I'm crazy about you. Now please tell me this isn't one-sided, and please say that you won't get that nose job. You of all people, do not need to change anything about yourself, so please, PLEASE don't do it. Promise me?"
"Quinn Fabray, I'm crazy about you too. There's no way I'm getting that nose job. I love you so much. Thank you for stopping me from making the biggest mistake of my life. It wouldn't be the biggest regret, though."
"It wouldn't be?"
"My biggest regret in life is letting you slip out of my life. I never want to lose you, never, ever, EVER again. I love you, Quinn Fabray. More than you will ever know. Quinn?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"Why are you crying?"
"Because, Berry. I love you too and-"

Woah. What is happening? Why am I crying? And why do I feel wet? Omigod...

"Berry."
"Quinn? QUINN! What's wrong?"
"BERRY."
"Quinn, I'm here. It's okay. What just happened?"
"Berry, call the hospital. My water just broke."