"Why didn't you call me on the weekend?" I crossed my arms, trying to look brave and angry.

"I was with my friends. I'll not be with you all the time. I need time for myself" he answered me.

"Tell me the truth, you already tired of me?" I asked him, "are you done playing with me?"

Homare snorted and looked away.

"At least you could have kissed me, at least once" I clenched my fists, trying to contain my tears, "maybe that would have felt real."

Homare looked at me very surprised. Then, he returned to his serious expression.

"Fine" he shrugged, "if that is what you want."

I gasped with surprise seeing him lean toward my face. I froze for a moment. I didn't even close my eyes when I felt the contact of his lips against mine. It was my first kiss. Even though I was very excited, it didn't feel like I always dreamed. Maybe it was because Homare did it for pity. Suddenly, our lips were abruptly separated. My eyes widened when I saw that Yûsuke had just pushed Homare away from me.

"Stay away from her!" he yelled at Homare and punched him in the face.

Homare defended himself and they both began exchanging blows. Soon some students ran to hold them. I froze as I watched them, unable to believe what was happening.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Homare claimed to him.

"Leave her alone!" Yûsuke yelled, "how much more will you continue playing with her feelings?"

"That's none of your business!" Homare replied to him.

Yûsuke's teeth grunted.

"Yûsuke, what do you think you're doing?!" I finally reacted.

He didn't even look at me, he just kept glaring at Homare. Suddenly, Homare smirked at him.

"I see" he said and cleaned the blood from his lip, "now I understand it all."

Homare laughed slightly, making Yûsuke's eyes widened with anger and nervousness.

"I just want to leave you one thing clear" Homare warned him and took me by the waist, bringing my body closer to his.

I blushed, while Yûsuke looked at him with hate.

"Momoko is mine" Homare told him.

Everyone's eyes widened, including mine. Is this even real?

Yoshito's POV:

"Wow, Yoshito! Your grades are pretty good!" dad exclaimed, staring at the computer.

"Great job, honey! We're very proud of you!" mom kissed my cheek.

"Mom!" I cleaned my face while she giggled.

"Let me check Yûsuke's" my father said while checking his email, "nice work, son!"

Yûsuke smiled back to our parents. They were very happy. After all, this were our first grades.

"What about Ryu's?" mom asked.

"They could be better. You should put more effort into your studies, Ryu" my dad responded.

Ryu crossed his arms and shrugged. Suddenly, our belts started ringing at the exact same time. Ryu and I looked at Yûsuke.

"What's that?" mom asked.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I set the alarm to remind us that we should go to the park to practice with some classmates" Yûsuke invented an excuse rapidly.