(*Alderam*) - (Sigh) "I need to fight this guy alone because he is the bastard that hurt my adopted mother. You can become more relevant later after I take out this guy."

(*Nightmare*) - "Wait wha-?"

Nightmare gets cut off as I get hit from the side by Leo and slide a few meters back. Damn, that hurt. Even though I have really high defense, I still got a pretty large 'scratch' on my side from his sword.

I immediately use [Size Manipulation] to make myself smaller to become more agile and fire a [Darkness Breath] at him, but he swiftly dodges to the side and hurls a light spear at me. It seems as though he knows that he can't win against me using his dark attribute.

I use my tail to smash the spear upward which creates a smokescreen around us. Good thing that it is night time on this floor, so I don't have to use my sight to find him. I rush towards his direction and he surprisingly dodges me.

Damn, he is using his senses as well. I thought about [Darkness Heal], but that would only heal him as he now controls darkness. I decide to start to spam [Air Slash] as it has a wide range and doesn't cost very much magic.

He uses his sword to clash with them and he bends his body back and starts to move his mouth around.

Shit, he is doing THAT, isn't he?

(Leo) - "[Sage art Storm Release: Light Fang]!"

He spits a light speed loogie at me and right before he fires it, I enter the ground as it is night time, so [Darkness Eater] saved me from some crazy spit attack. It seems as though my abilities are even faster considering that I have evolved and it is night time. I entered the shadow about a half of a second earlier than I previously did.

Thank god that I knew what that technique did or that could have been really bad. I use the speed gained from the shadow and jump out at him from behind and use [Darkness Slash] to catch him by surprise, but I saw him smile and throw a spear behind him.

It seems that he predicted my move and now I'm moving too fast to dodge, so I did what I could and used my feet to block my body. As the spear connects with my feet, it disperses and all I feel is a massive itch on my feet.

(Leo) - "What the hell!?"

Hey Karen, how the fuck did I just block a light spear with no injury?

Answer: You no longer have a weakness to light and since you have the skill [Magic Resistance] at (SS), you received less damage. However, your defense with all of this ended up doing little to nothing to you.

Well shit, I always thought magic resistance was a random skill that was forgotten by the author that did absolutely nothing.

(Author - 5 Seconds...)

Whatever, I look at Leo with a deep smile on my face as I feel even more confident. No wonder why his attack from earlier only left a tiny burn on my body. The strength difference between us is too large. I was treating the fight like I was at a heavy disadvantage.

I slowly walk towards him and I activate [Dragons Might]. He can barely stand and eventually gives in because he fell to one knee.

(Leo) - "W-what t-the hell are y-you?"

(Alderam) - "A complete loser that got ran over by a truck!"

I went into my dimensional storage and dumped all the sand I had and aimed it at his eyes.

(Alderam) - "[BLINDING SAND TSUNAMI!]"

He moves his hands up to his eyes and starts yelling in pain. Looks like sand will hurt anyone if placed in the eyes.