Chapter one.

Lacey's Pov;

It’s been a few weeks since we found out that we were going to have another baby in the family. Everyone has been helping us a lot because of what happened last time.

Jayden has been clingy ever since, he hasn’t spent much time with Blake at all. I can’t even go to get a drink without Jayden crying for me, waiting by the baby gate whilst Blake sat there playing with Jayden’s toys awkwardly.

Tonight Jayden was in our room and we were waiting for him to fall asleep, it was seven and Jayden was drifting off whilst lying in the middle of the bed. Once we knew he was asleep we’d – that being Blake – would carry him into his own room and put him in his own bed.

It eight when that finally happened. Blake took him to his room and turned the Xbox on as he came back in. As he got back into bed I get up and head for a shower.

“Don’t be long in there Lacey,” Blake calls after me. I flip him off and he laughs.

“I’ll take as long as I like Blake, gosh.” I shut the en-suite door and turn the shower on letting the water warm up. I strip from my clothes and step in the shower letting the warm water relax me. I shampoo and condition my hair and wash my body before getting out.

Getting into my pj’s after drying myself didn’t take long. I towel dry my hair and brush it before leaving the en-suite towards the hairdryer.

It takes me about 10 minutes to dry my hair and pull it up into a messy bun. I can’t wait to sleep tonight, it’s been a really long day. A few meetings here and there and Rebecca had to look after Jayden and he didn’t stop crying until she offered him ice-cream – obviously she had to get him out of the building as everyone was working, they wouldn’t even dare to complain about it though.

In bed is the only time I get to spend with Blake since Jayden has got this crazy bond with the baby inside of me.

Tonight he’s playing his Xbox, with Brandon who is actually just down the hall.

“Lacey, he wants you to kick his ass,” Blake passes me the controller and headset with a smile on his face. “Kick his ass baby.” He whispers and I punch him lightly on his arm.

“LACEY!” Brandon screams through the headset.

“Hi there,” I laugh at his sudden excitement.

“You ready for the game.” I knew there was more meaning behind the simple sentence, finding Lauren the perfect ring so he could propose.

“Bring it on.” I laugh which causes him to chuckle.

“You do realise you’ll lose right?” Now he was on about the actual game, little did he know that I’d play whenever Blake wasn’t home and Jayden was sleeping. I had nothing else to do but to play Call Of Duty. I got better eventually – after a couple hundred games.

End of the game I had won, Blake knew I would and made some stupid bet with Brandon which he now owes Blake twenty pounds.