Animals by maroon5

Changkyun and I just lied in the dark on the bedded fur. His room a dark Victorian with wolf fur bedding and his bed low to the ground. A soft cushion of a bed and the size of a California king. The shape of a circle in the corner of his room. I sat up suddenly not wanting to over stay my visit. I got up and put my clothes back on. Changkyun sat up in bed and lit a smoke. I slipped my pants on and buttoned them back on. Slipped my tennis shoes on and then placed my jacket on.
"See you." I waved good bye and my heart beat almost stopped. The pain in my heart over whelmed me.
Tears stung to escape my eyes. I sniffed them back inside after I had closed the door and left his house what I would call looked like a den. 
Tears fell from my eyes as I drove home.
The love I feel for this man has no meaning to him. All I am is a toy and nothing less and nothing more.
I decided to go get coffee as it is early morning. I walked into fan cafe.
I ordered my drink and waited for it to be brought out.
"One white peppermint mocha frappe. Extra sweet.." a soft voice whispered in my ear. I felt gentle arms wrap around my shoulder and my coffee brought in front of me. Lips barley grazed my ear.
A smile creeped on my face. I looked over and saw Hoseok.
He looked worried but gentle and cautious.
He sat down in the chair in front of me.
"Hey Y/N, why is a beautiful girl like you sad on a fine Friday?" He said and grabbed my hand softly and played with my fingers softly.
I smiled and took a a sip of my drink.
"Well hoseok-ssi, that indeed doesn't matter anymore I am starting fresh today." I smile shyly and before I could move a strand of hair behind my ear. Hoseok bear me to it and placed a strand behind my ear and slightly touched my cheek.
"How bout we go to dinner at 8 tonight, meet me here at 7:30pm." He winks and shyly waved goodbye.
My cheeks felt hot and red. I blushed and grabbed my drink and walked out of the cafe.
The strange thing is. I felt uncomfortable as if someone was watching me. I looked around and couldn't see anyone.
A shiver ran down my spine.
A thought of Changkyun popped up in my brain.
"What if he found out?" I asked my self.
"Who found out what?" A husky voice rang in my ears ina. Beautiful sequence.
I looked up shocked to see the man I had just thought of. Changkyun.
"Changkyun.... what are you doing here?"
He stood in front of my porch of the my home.
I slowly took out my keys of my purse.
"Well... I came to see if you wanted to come over tonight?"
He didn't ask it was more of a suggestion.
" and you couldn't text me?" I ask annoyed and pushed past him to unlock my door.
"Well that's why I came in person so I can see you." He said and jolted me in my tracks.
He pushed me against the door and leaned his body against mine. He softly growled sexually in my neck. My scent strong and lovely to his nose. My breath caught in my throat. Oh god how I love his touch and his attention. How I love the way he smells and makes me forget about the world.
Until I remembered Hoseok. My hand softly pushed Changkyun away. He froze and looked at me in confusion and shock.
"Actually Changkyun. Whatever we are or whatever we keep doing, we're done. Whatever this is, it's over, I have a date tonight with someone else." I say and left him standing   At my door. I closed the door in his face.
Was that to harsh? I thought.

When 7pm came upon I tried to stay strong all day. I felt like crying all day because I love Changkyun but it's time to get over him. All he is doing to me is keeping me around for entertainment and pleasure and I'm much more than that.
I met up with Hoseok and he drove us to a fancy Italian dinner. He ordered some sort of noodle soup and I ordered chicken fettuccine.
I could barely eat and take bites though. My heart ached and I felt this wasn't right. With all the memories I had with Changkyun....
"Is something wrong love?" Hoseok asked and sipped his wine.
I shook my head no and took a bite.
Oh my gosh it was so good but my stomach just couldn't handle the guilt and pain of Changkyun.
"I'm so sorry Hoseok, I am not feeling as well as I was. Thank you for the lovely dinner I must go." I say and lie down a 50$ bill. I felt bad. He's a beautiful person but for some reason I fell in love with a dark and bad person.
I decided to clear my head and walk down the streets until I need the edge of the woods. My heart told me to just clear my head and take a stroll down in the abyss.
I step into the forest and played some music from my phone.
I sang to my self softly until I felt uncomfortable now. I turned off the phone and called out. "Hello?" As if I felt Someone was following me.
A growl pierced my ears and my hair on the back of my neck stood up.
A black/Carmel colored wolf snarled from behind the trees and came forth. I stepped back and it closer. I rushed and turned to run.
A push of my body fell to the ground and I scraped my hands and knees. A cry escaped my lips. The wolf forced me to roll over on my back and snarled in my face. It's eyes a dark hazel that looked angry and forgotten. It's paws clawed into my shoulder blood deeper through my shirt and it's paws. When it smelt my blood it let go. Tears fell from my eyes. The thought of Changkyun keeps coming into my head. My head hurts and the fear of my life is at risk.
The wolf wimpered and stepped back acting as if it was scared. Maybe it didn't mean to hurt me..... "shh shhh shhh. It's ok. It's ok.  I am not afraid of you. I won't hurt you." I say as I slowly stood up on my feet and put my hand up as to steady the being.
It snarled again and turned to run away. I sighed in relief that I was ok.
For some reason I worried about the wolf more than I feared my life. 
I found my way back to the road and I lived near by and walked to my house.
I see a figure standing at my door step.
"Changkyun..." I softly whispered to myself.
"Y/n, can we talk?" His deep voice that was beautiful to my ears sounded sad and lonely.
"Sure." I say as I let him inside my house.

We were in the kitchen and I grab us a drink to mix and give him one of the cups. He takes it lightly and smiles softly. Was that a smile I saw for the first time?
"Y/n... I will never let you leave again. I need you to be mine. It hurts to much to know you left me alone for another man." He steps closer to me. I roll my eyes and didn't move.
He steps closer. His eyes a dark hazel.
I squint my eyes at him. I stare into his eyes as if the wolf was back in front of me.
"Changkyun...."
He steps closer this time he chuckles a little and grabs a hold of my waist and pulls my hips towards him.
I gulp in excitement and place my hands against his chest.
"How far do you think you're gonna get by leaving my side?"
He growled softly at me.
He slowly removes my shirt as he did so I winced of pain in my left shoulder.
I look at it and but my lip. It stung a little.
He kissed my shoulder softly and with the wound a lick from his tongue for some reason felt better. He licked it a couple more times.
"This wound you kinda deserved for breaking my heart." He whispered against my skin.
"It was you... you are the black wolf." I say knowing it couldn't be possible.
"Indeed my love I am that wolf that angrily attacked you on accident. In my defense I thought you were prey. I was gonna eat you. Your scent kills my lungs as if you're a fried steak sometimes." He licks his lips and leans over me now. I look into his eyes and I wrap my arms round on top of his shoulders and I run my fingers through the back of his head. I push his head forward a bit and I lean up to kiss him softly. His lips always so passionate and gentle but not this time. It's passionate and loving. Deep and meaningful.
He growled again but this time like he was heated. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his bottom torso around his hips. He walked us back to my bedroom while still kissing me.
He closes the door with his foot and lied me against the bed on my back and undressed me himself.

When we finished he crawled us up onto my pillows and this time he didn't hesitate to bring me in and hold me.
A couple of bite marks lied across my shoulder blade, my neck, and thighs. He traced the marks with the tip of his fingers.
"These markings mean you're mine. If any one or anything tries anything to you, they know the alpha is coming." He snarled but lovingly.
He leaned over me and placed his hand against my cheek and kissed my lips upon his and pushed me against the bed. "I love you Y/n. You're like a drug that's killing me. You think you can hide but you can't stay away from me.  I can always smell you around. I'm always going to find you and I'm always going to love you." He sighs and finally lies his head in perfect between my head and shoulder.
He stays silent and then i look around my room. "I can definitely say I prefer your home more than mine." I giggle.
A chuckle escaped his lips and he looks into my eyes with his wolf like eyes. "Then, baby, come stay with me." He stated. "And I'm not gonna take no as answer." He runs his fingers through my hair and plays with my long strands. I smile and bite my lip with a nod.