I nodded to let him know I'm listening,so he continued.

"I wanted to follow you so bad and explain everything but I was numb willow,my brain and body were not working together,it all came back really fast"

I nodded my head again.

"The pictures you saw,those are real I admit,but it was three and half years ago.I never thought I'd see them again because I'm done with it."

"Then what were they doing at your door?"I questioned.

"I'm getting there"he said.

I was quite again so he went on.
"I'll tell you everything about my past willow,everything thing from the start,do you have time?"he asked.

"Yes"I nodded.

"You know my mother lives in Cheshire right?"I nodded my head.

"When I was around 10 years old my parents got divorced....."he cleared his throat "My dad didn't took it well so he started abusing my mother and sister".I was really shocked after listening to this but I let him continue.

"I never knew what they used to fight about,for one year or something (harry was 9 years old and Gemma was 12).I always heard them fighting but never knew about what,Gemma always locked us in our rooms.I guess she knew the real reason,therefore she tried to keep me away from their fights to protect me.After a year my mum got the guts to divorce that bastard,he had to leave the house within two weeks but during that time he....he started to drink a lot,he used to come home wasted and would hit my mum.For the sake of me and my sister she never said anything because she thought we'd hate our father but she didn't knew that Gemma and me used to hear her cry at night and see her bruises in the morning.I used to feel like killing him but I was too small in front of him".

At this point I saw a tear slip his eyes and mine too,he needed some comfort to keep going on,I left our problems behind and moved closer to him and took his hands in mine.I rubbed circles on his knuckles and he gave me a small smile but kept going.

"One week passed then two,but he never left,my mum was scared to call the police because he threatened to hurt me and Gemma." He was looking down but then made eye contact with me.

"I was so helpless willow,this went on for nearly five months and he never left,one day Gemma saw him beating mum and she was not able to stop herself this time,she went in and threw the nearest vase at him,obviously he was not affected by it,the next thing she knows she was on the ground getting kicked in the stomach.I just got back from the school and heard loud cries from my dads study.I quickly made my way there and saw what was happening,I was completely shattered but I knew I had to do something,I couldn't let my family suffer anymore"he sniffled.

I moved a little more closer to him.He was shirtless but I didn't care.

"I was just 10 years old willow but I had to man up,when I saw the scene in front of me,I ran as fast as I could to the nearest police station,because of dad we were not able to cover our debts so the phones at home were not working,when I reached the station I explained the officer about my situation and they were quick to help me"he wiped some tears.

"They took him away and put him in jail,my mom was hospitalised for two months and Gemma was there for five days.That day I decided willow,I want to become so powerful and reach where no one can come near me,touch me or hurt my family"he seemed a bit angry now.