Drason (Evil/selfish Grayson)

This takes place in an alternate timeline where Grayson becomes corrupt with greed, (and hides it very well), and kills the Emperor, then takes his place. (So Grayson is basically an evil king who takes whatever he wants... including Drake...) Also, when Grayson tried to hatch the Egg it ended up giving him inhuman strength, and is what corrupted him in the first place.

Drake yawned, leaning pack into the grass and gazing at the stars. Grayson did the same, pointing out constellations. Drake glanced at him, only partly listening. They lay in Grayson's courtyard. His mind was on Armen, and how the hell they were going to free him from Herobrine. He was so distracted, he was startled when he realized Grayson had moved his stuff right beside Drake, and had taken his jacket off (which he was now sitting on). Grayson grinned at Drake, nudging him with his arm. "Earth to Drake." He teased, a glint in his eye. Drake grinned back. "Sorry. Was just thinking about Armen. I don't know how we're gonna save him.." Drake's voice trailed off. A strange flash woke in Grayson's eyes, but a moment later, it was gone. "Well, lets just enjoy now, okay?" Drake smiled at him. "Yeah, Ok." He agreed. "Your Highness." He added teasingly. Grayson hit him playfully. "Come on." He said. "Let's get inside before it rains." Drake glanced up at the impending rain clouds and agreed. The two went into Grayson's bedroom. "Come on." Grayson said, grinning. "I wanna show you some maps I found." Drake slipped into the room, and Grayson closed the door behind them, locking it with a small smile. Grayson then led Drake over too a small table, where he knelt down and began rummaging through his bag. Drake had his back to Grayson, leaning over the table to look at the map already on there.

(Smut begins. Tread carefully...)

(You have been warned, pussies)

Drake moved closer to the map, studying the area that was his home. Suddenly, he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. Drake tried to move over, thinking he was in the way of the table. He froze when he felt Grayson's hand slip under his shirt. Was it an accident? Drake's skin tingled at the touch. Drake turned to look at Grayson, confused, only to be met with bright green eyes staring at him hungrily, his pupils slits. Oh. Drake felt a shiver run down his spine.

"Grayson?" Drake asked hesitantly. "Are you okay?" Grayson's grip tightened on Drake's waist, pulling him closer, and he licked his lips with a small smile. "Never better." He whispered, his voice strangely predatory. Drake shivered as Grayson's hand pressed against his chest. Something was wrong. Drake's skin tingled were Grayson had touched it.

Then Grayson began pushing Drake towards the bed, his strength inhuman. Drake yelped, taken by surprise, and fell backwards on the bed. Within seconds, Grayson was on top of him, crawling between Drake's legs. Drake found himself staring into Grayson's eyes, hypnotized by their ferocity. Grayson grabbed ahold of Drake's shirt and started pulling it off, his expression one of animal-like eagerness.

Within moments, Grayson had taken Drake's shirt off, leaving the hybrid's Ender speckled chest bare. Why aren't I stopping him? Drake closed his eyes as Grayson ran his hand across Drake's chest, tracing the spot where Drake's human half merged into his Ender. Drake shivered at his touch. He opened his eyes to see Grayson had taken his own shirt off, and Drake caught his breath. Grayson looked... hot.

Drake shook his head, trying to clear it. No, this was wrong. He tried to move, to stand, but Grayson pushed him back down with ease. Then he began to kiss Drake's chest, then his neck, working his way up to his mouth. Drake let out a gasp, making Grayson smile. The ex-outlaw nibbled on Drake's neck, drawing blood, and then licked it.

Drake gasped, his body felt hot. Then Grayson pressed his face close to Drake, grinning. "I know you want it." He teased, biting Drake's lip teasingly. Did he? This was all happening so fast, Drake could barely keep track of his thoughts. Grayson bit Drake's lip again, a little harder, and Drake opened his mouth, realizing Grayson won't stop until he gets what he wants. The dragon had taken over.

Grayson pressed against Drake, kissing him passionately, exploring Drake's mouth with his tongue. Drake moaned, arching his back. As much as he tried to deny it, he enjoyed being dominated by Grayson, and Grayson knew it. Grayson slowly broke the kiss, his eyes shining with a mad light.

(This is where the smut gets a bit heavier..)

Grayson quickly began to mess with Drake's zipper, pulling down his pants and doing the same to himself. Drake didn't have the energy to stop him. Or the willpower. He groaned as Grayson penetrated him, pulling him close, and all Drake's thoughts and worries dissolved into pure pleasure.

Drake gasped, responding to Grayson at last, making Grayson growl with pleasure. Soon, Drake lost track of time, groaning as Grayson penetrated him again and again, hissing.

. "Tell me who you belong to."

Drake groaned with pleasure, gasping,

"You! I belong to You!"

Grayson gasped, laughing as he pulled Drake closer.

"Say my name. I wanna hear you scream it."

Drake cried out, gasping.

"Grayson! I belong to you!"

Grayson relaxed, resting his head on Drake's chest as Drake panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Drake?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. I shouldn't, but I do."