~Prinxiety~

I don't really know how this works so...

Warnings: Smut (duh), Pet/Master kink and I think thats all but if you know something else just tell me

Virgil looked at the outfit with horror. The outfit was very revealing. It was a purple crop top and black booty shorts with fishnet tights underneath. Virgil looked at Patton with concern.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease Virgil!" Patton pleated. Patton did puppy dog eyes. Virgil couldn't help but say yes to that face.

"Fine" Virgil said as he rolled his eyes

"Yayyyyy!!" Patton said enthusiastically as he pushed Virgil into the walk in closet.

Virgil came out flustered and mad.

"Awwwwww! You look so cute" Patton exclaimed.

"Whatever" Virgil muttered.

"ROMAN-" Patton called out.

Virgil had covered Patton's mouth hoping he didn't hear him,

"What is it, Pat-" Roman stopped in his tracks and noticed Virgil. Virgil tried to cover himself up with his arms.

"Well, bye lovebirds!" Patton said happily skipping out of the room.

Roman walked towards Virgil, Virgil had cornered himself. Roman pinned both of Virgil's hands up against the wall as he started to kiss him softly. Virgil tried to release himself from Roman's grip but failed.

Roman turned the kiss to a more passionate kiss by letting his hands go and holding his hips softly, Virgil saw this change and wrapped his arms around Roman's neck, they fought for dominance for a good 30 seconds then Roman bit Virgil's bottom lip causing Virgil to gasp that allows Roman into his mouth. He explored every part of Virgil's mouth.

Roman had done this for a good minute until he went down to his neck, scattering love bites and hickeys all over his neck. Roman had found a particular spot that made Virgil go crazy and kept sucking and biting there making Virgil moan.

Virgil started to grind on Roman's leg. Roman released from the kiss making Vigil stop and look up at him.

"Awww~ my little kitten is getting dirty~" Roman whispers in Virgil's ear giving him shivers.

"Mmm~" whined shoving his face into his hands.

"Awe c'mon kitten, let me see that adorable face of yours~" Roman whispered in Virgil's ear.

Virgil lowered his hands so that Roman could see his face. Roman had reconnected their lips and started to undo Virgil's shorts. And as soon as they know it they are both fully undressed and on the bed.

"You sure you wanna continue?" Roman asked with caution making sure this is really what Virgil wants to do.

"Well duh~ Why would we stop if we're already undressed~?" Virgil purred.

As soon as Roman heard that they were in a sloppy make out once again. Roman sat up and grabbed the lube from behind Virgil's pillow.

"How did you know where that was!?" Virgil asked surprised as hell.

"Magic~" Roman said knowing since most people keep their lube behind their pillow

"Do you need prep or are you already stretched for me kitten~?" Roman asked, already knowing the answer because Roman had heard him playing with himself last night since his room was right next to Virgil's.

"N-no, I'm a-already stretched f-from... r-recent occasions..." Virgil shuddered nervously.

Roman smirked as he lubed up his cock and lined it up to Virgil's hole.

"Ready~?" Roman purred into Virgil's ear.

"Mhm~" Virgil whined starting to get impatient.

Roman pushed the tip in waiting for Virgil to adjust, then pushed in more until he was in all the way and waited for about a minute or so until Virgil was adjusted.

"Mm~ Move~" Virgil whined telling Roman that he was ready.

Roman started at a slow and steady pace making sure he didn't hurt Virgil since his body was frail.

"R-ro- mm~ f-faster~" Virgil moaned then started to bite his lip.

Roman started to speed up making Virgil moan.

"Ah~ h-harder~ mm~" Virgil moaned.

Roman started to pound into Virgil, you could probably hear their skin slapping from outside the door. As he was doing this he brushed against Virgil's prostate.

"Shit~! R-right there~!!" Virgil moaned.

Roman's POV

I angled just right and started pounding that spot over and over making him scream and moan. Soon enough I feel that I'm getting close and I have a feeling he is too so naturally start to speed up making Virgil moan even more.

"FUCK~! C-can I c-cum master~?" Virgil whined asking me for permission.

"No, just wait a minute until master's ready~" I purred.

Virgil's POV

I could barely handle waiting but then I saw the look on his face that I knew he was ready.

"Now~" He said as we both came in unisine. Him filling me up to the brim with his hot steamy load. (I... I'm dead inside)

I could hear how heavy both of us were breathing. After about two minutes of us just calming down, Roman pulls out slowly not wanting to hurt me.

"We need to clean up this mess." Roman said as he took two fingers and started to scrape me out, all of the cum dripping out of my ass and onto the bed sheet. Once he was done he stood up and told me "Wait here and I'll be back soon."

So I sat on the bed and waited for about 10 minutes until he came back, picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom.

It had rose petals leading to the bath and was decorated with fairy lights and candles. The bath had bubbles and rose petals. The candles were placed on the sink and fairy lights around the ceiling.

He placed me in the bath carefully. Then got into the bath on the opposite side.

No one's POV

"I love you Ro-ro..." Virgil said as he went over to Roman and laid his head on Roman's chest.

"I love you too Virge..." Roman said as he placed a subtle kiss on Virgil's head.

Sorry this was probably really bad... It's my first time writing smut soooooo yeah...

I also was cringing when I made most of this so if you were too, tell me because I want to know...

And if you have any requests for ships or like main concepts of a chapter comment them and I also have an angst book coming soon so stay tuned for that!

Okie that's all

Bye people in existence!

Word count: 1012