Don't Forget To Breathe.

Start from the beginning

"You wanna head up?" Jade asked, stroking hair away from Cat's eyes. Cat nodded, sitting up ever so slightly. She adjusted a little so she was straddling Jade's lap and put a hand on Jade's back, sitting them both up fully.

Jade's breath caught in her throat as Cat shifted slightly in her lap, rubbing against her and sending a jolt through her body. Jade met Cat's gaze, breathing out slowly. To Jade's surprise, Cat's eyes were brimming with desire, and she ran a hand up from the centre of Jade's chest to rest on the back of her neck. The movement was slow and deliberate.

"We should... we should go upstairs." Jade said breathily, clearing her throat and resting her hands on Cat's thighs.

Cat nodded and carefully climbed out of Jade's lap, extending a hand and pulling her to her feet.

The girls silently climbed the stairs to Jade's room, fingers laced. Jade switched on a lamp and tossed a few spare pillows from the bed onto the floor. Cat connected her phone to a speaker and put on some quiet music as Jade closed the curtains.

When she turned around she found Cat standing near the foot of her bed, her eyes burning brightly. Jade could feel her heart racing as she took a few steps towards her. When she was close enough, Jade leaned in until their faces were an inch apart. Cat breathed out slowly, her eyes trailing over Jade's body longingly. Her gaze fell on Jade's mouth and she bit her lip.

Jade cupped her face with one hand.

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

Cat nodded firmly.

"Yes."

Jade sighed in relief and tugged Cat flush against her, kissing her hard. She walked Cat carefully backwards to the side of the bed, tugging both their shirts off with expert precision. She kissed Cat again, biting her bottom lip and earning a quiet moan.

Jade lowered Cat carefully onto the mattress, quickly removing her bra and shorts. One hand stopped at the waistband of Cat's underwear, the other coming up to cradle her face gently.

"If you wanna stop at any point, just tell me okay? If you don't like something. Or if you do like something. Talk to me."

Cat nodded slowly, and Jade leaned down to press a kiss to the corner of her mouth.

"I trust you." Cat whispered.

Emboldened, Jade took Cat's wrists with one hand, pinning her arms above her head and biting her neck lightly while her other hand started moving. Cat's breathing quickened as Jade worked her, slowly, carefully. Cat's arms began to wriggle in Jade's grip and Jade laughed quietly against Cat's mouth and released them, allowing Cat to curl her fingers into Jade's hair.

Confident that Cat was ready, Jade slowly angled her wrist, taking her touch one step further.

Cat drew in a ragged breath, arching her back and tugging gently at Jade's hair. As her fingers kept moving, she could feel Cat holding her breath.

"Keep breathing, baby." Jade whispered against her ear, and Cat shivered releasing the breath she had been holding. Jade slowed her pace ever so slightly.

"You good?"

Cat nodded desperately, stifling a few moans and looking Jade in the eye.

"Keep going." Cat rasped, barely above a whisper. Jade kissed her firmly, and with Cat's help she successfully removed Cat's underwear with her free hand, casting it aside. Her other hand kept working as she kissed her way down Cat's chest and stomach.

Finally she placed a kiss on the inside of Cat's thigh, pulling her hand away and stopping to meet Cat's gaze. She watched the rise and fall of her girlfriend's chest for a moment and teasingly kissed the skin around where Cat needed her to be. Cat looked at her pleadingly and Jade finally gave in.

As Jade moved, it slowly became harder for Cat to contain her pleasure and Jade could feel it building underneath her. As she crept towards the edge Jade quickened her pace and Cat cried out loudly as the wave finally washed over her.
Jade slowed down, helping her ride it out, and she pulled away as Cat's breathing began to even out once more.

She pulled herself up against Cat's body, finding the redheads lips with her own, kissing her softly. She pulled back and placed another kiss to Cat's forehead before cradling her gently.

"How do you feel?" Jade whispered, drawing soothing circles on Cat's back with her thumb.

Cat gazed warmly into Jade's eyes, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

"Good. Great. You were... wow." She responded.

Jade lazily peppered kisses across Cat's face, smiling against her skin.

"I love you, Cat." She whispered.

"I love you too."

Cat took a moment to pull her underwear back on while Jade reached over to turn the lamp off. When she rolled back over Cat curled up against her side and Jade could only just make her out in the darkness.

"Sing me to sleep?" Cat whispered. Jade could only smile.

"I'd love to."