xiii. PRIVATE JETS AND PRIVATES JETTING.

Start from the beginning

It really did.

             Zero made a useless endeavour to become more comfortable. However, with the cowardly complaints from up front and the non-consensual eye-fucking to her left, the girl's mind and body were in a state of agitation. It didn't matter how many pillows she had flooded the private jet with, nor the amount of blankets she had smuggled on board. Because either way, there truly was no rest for the wicked. So she sighed and sat up in her empty congregation of chairs, doing her best to avoid a glance out the window. Whilst flying was not actually an issue for the girl, heights most certainly remained her greatest.

Three, on the other hand, appeared to be the total opposite.

"You guys know what sucks?" He asked.

        "Cancer?" Zero guessed.

"No. Well, yes, but not in this context."

       "World wars?"

"I-....I guess."

        "Mass famines?"

"You know, lengua larga, it was kind of a rhetorical question."

Zero ignored him. Because to her left, she noticed Four and Five giggling to themselves and very obviously flirting. Now, this fact in itself was completely fine.

Why wouldn't it be?

            But when she was clearly trying to catch some sleep, it quickly made her mood go sour. A stupid giggle seared into her head. Why were they laughing? She thought. Four wasn't funny so that couldn't be it. No matter the reason, Zero attempted to ignore it. Pretended she hadn't even registered the pair sitting together. Because it wasn't as if she was staring at the two every few seconds with the burning desire to discover what was so funny. It's not even as if they were on speaking terms, so why would she care? She didn't, was the answer. Not a single care in the world. So why on Earth was the girl so damn pissed off?

"You know what's at the top of my list of things that suck?" Zero asked calmly.

"I can take a guess," Three smiled, exchanging amused glances with Two who had sensed their friend's jealousy almost immediately. Zero shot the man a glare and his grin instantly vanished, instead bowing his head in shame. "Sorry, leona."

            "I think that what sucks most is the fact that I have to be lumped back here with certain people ━━━ or rather, a certain person, that I have no intention of conversing with instead of being allowed upfront to sleep because of some bullshit reason that justifies nothing!" Zero yelled, the stress of the mission as well as her irritation festering into a peak of fury. Knowing her brother was listening to her every word, she raised her voice. "Please, remind me, why is it that I can't sit with you, again?"

One spoke into the private jet's speakers. "Because, Zero, you...well, you're too-.....frankly, you talk in your sleep. Or rather, you curse in your sleep. And it's kind of super fucking annoying so for the time being, you can just lie back there with the other super fucking annoying people, okay? Okay. Thanks, sis. Good talk."

With that, his voice cut off.

"Prick," Zero muttered. "I don't sleep-curse."