Chapter 2: Just a Typical Tuesday Part 2: Payback

It was now 5pm at the Baker household and dinner was being served. Cash and Maverick both came down after being called by their mother. The two sat right next to each other and the 4 ate peacefully, however not for long.

Cash was still furious at Maverick because of the wedgie and every few minutes would look over at his older bro while giving him a look that both seemed like anger and disgust. "So how was your day boys?" Their father asked trying to break the obvious tension that was going on between his two sons. "Not bad, nothing really exciting happened I would say, right Cash?" Maverick said while giving his brother a look that Cash knew very well, it was a look that meant "if you say anything I'll make you regret it."

"Yah, nothing really happened. Just went to school, came home, made a few TikToks that's it." The boys father looked back and forth between the two boys trying to get a sense if something was up but couldn't really tell anything at that moment, "well alright then" he said and that was that.

After dinner the boys parents went into the family's den to watch TV and Maverick was put on dish duty. Maverick began placing dishes in the dishwasher, slightly bending over to place the plates on the bottom shelf. Cash slowly walked in the kitchen, listening to a video through some headphones, then he noticed Maverick placing dishes, more importantly he noticed that when Maverick bent over he would expose the waistband of his black and white USA American Eagle underwear. Cash knew this could be risky getting revenge right here and now since his parents were just in the other room but he couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Cash slowly crept up behind Maverick and when Maverick bent over to place one of the dinner plates in its place Cash made his move, quickly grabbing hold of the waistband of Mavericks underwear and yanking them up his back.

Maverick could feel the tension in his butt and when he looked over he saw the excited face of his little brother. Despite all his efforts not to Maverick let out a loud enough scram for his parents to hear from the den. "What's going on in there, are you okay Maverick?" Maverick looked over at Cash before replying "yah everything's fine I'm good."

Maverick closed up the dishwasher and began adjusting his underwear as Cash snickered quietly. Maverick stared at his brother, before grabbing Cash's shirt and pulling him close, the two boys faces nearly touching "what the hell was that for dude?"

"Payback for earlier" Cash replied. " you started this war and now I've ended it." Maverick let go of Cash's shirt and backed away scoffing a little "you called those two tiny wedgies a war. Please. If you want a real war then I'm game"

"You don't mean," Cash started "Yes" maverick replied "Wedgie War, upstairs in 5 minutes". Growing up if Cash and Maverick ever got into a really big dispute the two would usually settle things with a Wedgie war, whoever ripped the others underwear first won, but the boys hadn't done a wedgie ware for nearly 6 years. But Cash wasn't about to back down from this challenge. "Your on" he said and the two boys headed upstairs to prepare.