A Message to You.

A mountain cannot be climbed unless you train. A trial cannot be overcome unless you experience pain.

Often times we bottle things up. We ignore how we feel. We try to keep moving on, as if it's some sort of solution.

But I'm here to tell you that's mental pollution.

You look around everyday. People smile like they're okay. They wave as they go by. But they'll never let you know that sometimes inside they die.

Anxiety, loss, numbness, fear, depression.

They feel that no matter how many times they strive to get back up, they'll be dragged right back down where they started. Eventually they'll give up hope, their wings clipped so they no longer know how to fly. They feel alone.

Alone.

That's the problem. Too many souls turn away. Too many lives led astray. They get stuck in a deep rut of shame. They turn to other things to numb the pain.

Drugs, alcohol, self-harm, addiction.

Despite what they hear, they continue to turn to this affliction. Lives ruined, homes lost, families torn apart.

That's why I'm telling you to turn for help. Don't fight alone in this battle. Don't follow the crowd like you're ordinary cattle.

Instead focus on what you love to do. Focus on learning what makes you.

Grab a loved one. Your mother, father, brother, sister. A friend. Don't go through this alone.

Don't let your life come to an end.