Mimzy

I am the worst author ever, sorry for almost never updating. I have an idea of where I want the story to go and what everyone is like, but it might change over time so if there is a sudden change in personalities at times please forgive me. Keep being awesome! OwO

Alastor's POV (later in the evening):

I dislike the use of newer technology, so I decide to go in person. As I enter the bar I can hear her finishing up a song and you can hear the collective shuffle of feet in the following silence as people move out of my way. It's fun to be an overlord. I approach her and she smiles wide.

"Al! Nice to see ya! What brings you here darlin'?"

"Mimzy my dear I have a favor to ask of you! There's a new employee at the hotel and I would like you to keep her company for the day." She looks at me understandingly and heads to the back of the building. I'll know your motives yet (Y/N)... I know Mimzy won't fail to dig up dirt on (Y/N), and when she does I'll know exactly how to foil her... I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of so many entertaining things about to happen!

(Y/N)'s POV (the following morning):

I have a plan to see catch Alastor following me. I asked Angel if he'd like to go shopping with me as an exercise in behaving in public, he agreed to the first half, which I guess is progress. I put on my dress which is all I have at the moment, hence the shopping, and start to head out. When I get to the lobby though I see Alastor talking to a woman I haven't met before.

 "(Y/N) just the lady I was looking for! I would like you to meet my friend Mimzy!" He said, gesturing to the woman. 

"Hello there doll nice to meet ya!" 

I curtsied and introduced myself. "Angel and I are about to go shopping for some new clothes. Would you like to come along?"

"Sure hon!" she shot a glance at Alastor, and you didn't notice the way he smiled back sinisterly.

(Le time skippidy doo dah)~

You were at the Mall of Hell, kind of like the Mall of America but,  you know, Hell-themed instead. Apparently Hell had a lot to offer. A lot more than your pureness could handle without puking. You had to take several breaks to puke every time you passed a "toy" store. This made Angel laugh and Mimzy always had a strange expression on her face when she asked if you were okay. You seemed to confuse her with how much this stuff bothered you, but you just couldn't help it.  After a while Mimzy pointed out a non-slutty clothing store (literally its name lol) and you all went inside. Angel wanted to pick out a bunch of stuff so you let him. It turns out he wanted to match with you when he dressed in drag. You both ended up with matching red dresses that barely covered you up. 

Mimzy's POV: 

I usually don't question why Al has me tail someone, but this girl doesn't seem like the kind to peak his murderous interests. She doesn't seem to have any dirt to dig! Actually, now that I think of it, she's too good. The poor thing got sick just from seeing the store names. I feel kinda bad for her, especially because she seems to genuinely want to be my friend. She came out of the dressing room wearing what the gay spider picked out, and boy was she red! "Whats the matter doll?"

She was holding the bottom of the dress down and said "This is too short! It doesn't even reach my knees. It's wrong to show this much isn't it?"

The poor thing really was innocent, too innocent for this place in fact. "It's okay hon! If it bothers you that bad why don't you get some leggings for underneath it?"

"Can you get them for me? I can't be seen this indecent." She blushed like crazy when the spider looked over at her. "Don't look Angel! Please?" He obliged, stifling a laugh.

After many more outfits and much convincing we all left the mall, (Y/N) now wearing leggings under the dress. She seemed much more calm with them on. That was until she got a lot of stares on our walk to the hotel. I'll admit, she was very pretty in the dress. The poor thing ended up hiding behind the spider the rest of the way back. Once there Al greeted us.

"Welcome back!  I see it went well. Where's (Y/N)?"

"R-right here Alastor..." she came out from behind Angel. 

"There's no need to hide, you look simply beautiful in that dress!" She blushed at the comment and then went back into hiding anyway. As the two walked off Al pulled me aside. "So did you learn anything my dear Mimzy?"

"Not much dirt-wise, actually she seems to have no dirt at all. She seems too innocent to be in a place like this Al! It's starting to weird me out little, and I'm gettin' to feel sorry for her."

"Too good for hell you say? Interesting... You've done well Mimzy, you can go now."