Childhood Bestfirends with Hollywoods Golden Boypart12

Start from the beginning

 I gave him WOW and he gave me ‘not so bad’ ???, I was going to have to change that…

“ Not so bad? Really is that all?” I whispered, looking into Ari’s mischievous eyes in my best impersonation of sexy, biting down on my bottom lip suggestively.

It seemed to work as I saw Ari’s jaw clench…. Hmmmm…. almost better than his smile….

Then I leant closer to his face, feeling my stomach tense with butterflies as I ran my lips over lips slowly over his left temple, down the side of his face and along his jaw across his slight stubble. His skin felt so good and he smelt like warm sherbet.

I could feel my mouth watering as I thought about Ari’s soft lips – Snap out of it Isabel! You have a goal here….

As I ran my lips across his jaw line again, I smiled slightly as I felt Ari’s jaw clenched further in response to my touch and his grip on my legs tighten.

“ Still not so bad?” I whispered leaning backwards slightly to see his reaction, but before I could I felt Ari’s lips press against mine. I closed my eyes allowing my thoughts to be broken into unrecognisable feelings of pleasure running through me. The kiss was somehow more passionate before, more desperate, as if we’d both heated up and the lined of restraint we’d drawn had blurred. I could feel the dauntingly large bulge in Ari’s Jeans pressed against my inner thigh, making my whole core heat up with excitement and the knowledge that it was all for me, what I was doing to him.

The feel of his lips against mine felt wonderful and all I could smell was Ari’s unique sweet lemony scent that enveloped me. Both of us were sighing with pleasure as we gripped each other tighter, my fingers grabbing greedy handfuls of the back of his t-shirt.

I felt a strong arm slide around my back, firmly pressing me to his warm hard abs. I was vaguely aware that Ari was lowering us onto my bed, all the while not breaking our intense kiss. The fact that he could get us so smoothly on the bed without breaking a sweat over supporting my weight somehow made my body heat up with anticipation.

I could feel the soft padding of my bed beneath me, as we continued to kiss ferociously, as if we were trying to makeup for the time we’d both missed, Ari’s body pressed against mine with my legs locked around his waist. Then he slowly pulled away, both of us panting for breath and smiling at one another goofily.

Or at least I know I was.

Ari looked absolutely prefect above me, his hair slightly messed up from where I’d run my fingers through it and his face slightly flushed. He smiled down at me with the face that so many girls dreamed about but never got.

My whole body felt electrified, my lips felt swollen and tender in the best way possible.

Ari softly brushed a tendril of hair back from my face and whispered huskily

“I think I just answered your question” with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he dipped his head and began to plant soft kisses along the base of my neck and across my collarbone. My breath caught slightly as he began to trace the round neck of his shirt I was wearing with soft kisses before he came back to my lips.