𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢: ᴊᴜᴍᴀɴᴊɪ

It was late in the night. Midnight to be exact. Practically a new day. A young couple sat together, on the floor, in the dark, where the only light was the moonlight that was shining through the attic window on a small part of the floor. The couple had their hands wrapped around each other and were busy making out at the forbidden hour of the night.

One boy had messy, sun-kissed blonde hair

One boy had messy, sun-kissed blonde hair. His eyes were closed but it was known that he had soft, medium brown eyes. He was like a sun incarnate. His name was Will Solace. He was a son of the Greek god of the sun, archery, music and medicine, Apollo.

The other boy had shorter, black hair

The other boy had shorter, black hair. His eyes were dark brown. He had a very pale skin tone. It was pale ivory. While his boyfriend seemed full of life, this emo guy seemed full of death. His name was Nico Di Angelo. He was the son of the Greek god of wealth, death and was mainly known as the King of the Underworld, one of the big three, Hades.

 He was the son of the Greek god of wealth, death and was mainly known as the King of the Underworld, one of the big three, Hades

Suddenly, the sound of drums banging loudly came from the other end of the attic. The couple broke apart in confusion upon hearing the unusual sound. Well, unusual to hear drums beating in the attic, especially at that time of the night. While the blonde's confusion was replaced by a slight feeling of eerieness, the brunette's confusion was replaced with intrigue and curiosity. Nico being the more daring of the two went to see where the sound was coming from exactly despite his boyfriend's adamant requests for them to just leave.

The sound had come from a box which contained a video game. Nico blew on it, removing the dust. He then opened it to start it and then play the game.

Once he was finished with setting it up, the screen came to life. The opening sentence, "Welcome to Jumanji" flashed on the screen.

"Select Your Characters" it said.

"A Game For Those Who Seek To Find A Way To Leave Their World Behind." flashed on the screen, with the word "Jumanji" just below it.

"Jumaji?" Will asked.

Nico shrugged. "Must be the name of the game."

Will face palms. "No duh. I meant, what game is Jumanji? I've never heard of it before. It looks old. Is it from your time?"

"No it isn't. Maybe it is from the time I was locked up at the Hotel?" Nico said referencing to his type of out of house, house arrest at the Lotus Hotel with his deceased, older sister, Bianca.

Nico returned his attention to the screen not wishing to remember that time or about the fact that his sister was no longer alive (okay, she was dead but she opted for rebirth so he didn't know who she was now).

There were a couple of options for the game avatars to choose from.

"Mr. Bravestone, Ruby Roundhouse, Professor Shelly, Mouse, The Rockstar, Seaplane, Ming Fleetfoot, Emerald Equestrian, Akiko Saita, Shivanjali Rathore, Antara Rathore and Genevieve Bourgeois." Will said the names out loud.

Nico picked up one console. "What to join me?" He asked his boyfriend.

"No, thank you. It's late and I need to get back to the infirmary to sleep so I can wake up early to look after the injured and sick campers." Will answered.

"Alright." Nico shrugged.

Will left and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

Nico on the other hand was checking out the information about the avatars. He settled for Daniel "The Rockstar" Oberon. As soon as he clicked on the "Select Daniel" button there was a massive flash of bright, white light. Once the light died Nico had disapeared from the attic but on the screen the circular box which said, "Daniel "The Rockstar" Oberon" had turned red. While the others remained orange.