Damn, I miss her.

...

"Did you guys have fun roaming around?" I asked when the atmosphere finally calmed down.

But, of course, they noticed the displeasure in my tone.

"I'm sorry if I didn't-." I stopped her words.

"You shouldn't say sorry. You say it too much. So stop." I sternly said and she looks at me.

She just kept looking at me like that. Like nothing else matters but me.

And for a second, I felt the same way.

There was only me and her at the mean time. Nothing else.

This feeling... what the hell is this?!

The moment was as perfect as when I was still with Jisoo.

Why do I feel it with her? She can't top over Jisoo...

She could never.

"Yo!" Lisa interrupts as she felt an unfamiliar tension.

Even the others did.

K immediately stood up and went to the balcony of the restaurant that Soojoo reserved.

Soojoo gave us an apologetic smile and signaled us to continue eating.

Then she followed her boss.

Even if we were still craving for the delicious food, we couldn't eat.

I felt uneasiness in the air. But I felt more than just that.

...

A few minutes later...

K and Soojoo came back and to my surprise, K looked so normal like nothing even happened.

"Um... you guys waited. Thank you!" Soojoo enthusiastically says and started eating her food in delight.

We ate as well although the awkwardness was still there.

...

The dinner didn't go so bad.

I mean, I don't know. After what happened, I have been a bit too awkward with K.

She seems fine and she acts normal but I could still sense the awkwardness with her actions.

"Well, now that we've been together for a day now. I guess everyone is comfortable with each other now?" Irene gestures to all of us and we nodded.

Not really though.

"Ok then. Let's meet some other time if Soojoo and Agent K are free. Sounds good?" She looks at Soojoo and K which nodded at the statement.

"Let's go home now. My Chipmunk is gonna fall asleep sooner or later." Lisa says while pointing at almost-sleeping Chaeyoung.

"Alright. Nice to meet you guys and I hope that we'd be great companions." Soojoo clasps her hands together.

"Let's go home."

...

I forgot... she'll take me home.

"Um... Ms. Kim." K starts the conversation.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You could take the car. I'll just get an uber." She says before passing me the keys to her car.

"What? No! I'll get the uber. It's inappropriate for me to just take your car." I gave her keys back to her and she shook her head.

"Ms. Kim please? Just take the car as a gift." She simply says before pushing me gently inside the driver's seat and passing me the keys.

I saw her determined eyes and I sighed in defeat.

"Did you even see my garage? I got tons of cars." I jokingly bragged and she chuckles.

"Make this go into another collection of cars." She winks at me and walks away.

Her walking figure disappeared through the night and I sighed.

And I just remembered...

Her coat!!

"Crap. She must be so cold. I didn't even remember that I had her coat!" I repetitively bumped my head on the steering wheel.

She didn't even tell me that I still had her coat.

I'll just give it to her when we meet again.

I started the car and drove towards my house but then some weird feeling got into me that made me go to an unknown place.

Oh shit.

...