The Gift * Part Three

Start from the beginning

"Hi Jamein. Hi Renjun. We met earlier today. Remember?" Yeri pushed her way towards the two boys to make conversation with Chaeyoung right behind her. "Hi! I'm Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." Chaeyoung pushed her way between Jaemin and Renjun before Donghyuk appeared and joined he group.

"Jaemin. Jeno's pretty upset. I don't know what's wrong with him." Mark pulled Jaemin aside. "He's had a few too many already and I think it might be best if you go find him." Jamein looked over to Renjun who was completely entranced with Donghyuk's golden complexion. "We'll keep an eye on him. He'll be fine." Jamein was worried about Jeno and he knew he had no good excuse for not leaving Renjun alone. "Renjun. I'll be back in ten minutes. Okay?" Renjun smiled as he continued his conversation with a grinning Donghyuk.

"So..." Donghyuk smirked at the older boy. "You and Jamein. How long have you been together?" Renjun thought hard. "About one day." He smiled at Donghyuk. "You're very beautiful." He reached out and stroked Donghyuk's cheek as he stared into his eyes making the other laugh. "Hey, Mr Handsy, wouldn't want your lover to get the wrong idea!" Donghyuk grabbed Renjun's hand and moved away a little but Renjun just frowned. "Jaemin isn't my lover. He's Jeno's soulmate." Renjun blessed Donghyuk with a smile that was warm and comforting and made the younger feel soft inside. "I could never come between two soulmates who are destined for each other."

"Interesting...." Donghyuk murmured as he rubbed his hands together. "Want to get a drink?"

"Jeno..." Jaemin called out as he searched the yard. The light was dim and there were people everywhere. He searched and he called out and he asked everyone if they had seen his friend. But everyone just shook their heads and shrugged at him and he sighed in unsatisfied resignation.

He didn't want to leave Renjun unsupervised for too long. So he took one last look around before heading inside back to the party.

He checked the kitchen and found only Yeri and Mark and a few of their older friends. "Shit..." Jamein swore under his breath before heading into the living room where the couches had been moved out to make room for a makeshift dance floor. Music pounded and people danced and Jaemin found Renjun with Donghyuk.

He had a half empty red drink in one hand and a half empty yellow drink in the other. The music thundered in Jaemin's ears as he watched Renjun grinding on Donghyuk, his face brightly lit with delight, Donghyuk's arms around Renjun's neck. He watched Renjun close his eyes and take a huge gulp of the red drink before he pushed his way through the crowd and pulled Renjun down by the arm.

"Renjun! I told you not to take drinks from strangers!" Jaemin grabbed for the red bottle as Renjun giggled with glee. He let go of the red one before downing the rest of the yellow liquid in the other bottle. "It's yummy," he giggled again as the pineapple flavoured alcohol ran down his chin, "It's making me feel funny!" His cheeks were flushed as he let Jaemin pull him close to his body. "And Hyuckie isn't a stranger..... he's my new friend..."

Renjun leaned close to Jaemin's ear and slurred a little. "I want to take him home. He's sooooo pretty.......They'd love him in the faerie world!"

The Gift - Jaemin x JenoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara