"If we get these wrong that's gonna be bad." Kelley says and the other three contestants nod.

"First question to Team Stanford..."Which of your teammate doesn't like hugging?"

"Oh that's easy." Kelley says. "It's Ms. Ali Krieger."

"Correct." Ali says.

"Point team Stanford." I say then I look at the other team. "Team Denver, Who assisted Alex Morgan's game winning goal in the 2012 olympic semi final against Canada?"

"It was HAO." Lindsey says. "I watched that game too many times not to know that."

"Is that right?" I ask and look at Alex.

"It is." Alex says and smiles.

"Point Denver." I say and give team Denver the point. "Kelley and Christen, Which teammate won the MAC Hermann Trophy in 2012?"

"Okay who was in College back then?" Christen questions

"A lot of them." Kelley says and everyone chuckles. "Well only you, me, Crystal, and Moe have won it."

"It's Crystal." Christen says. "I know it's Crystal."

"Is it?" I question and look towards the team.

"It is." Crystal says with a smile.

"Point Team Stanford." I say ten I look at Team Denver. "Team Denver, which one of your teammates was the 6th pick of the 2013 NWSL Draft?"

"Uh...Julie?" Lindsey says.

"I was 2014." Julie says so I look to Kelley's team.

"Team Stanford?"

"Crystal?" Christen says.

"I was also 2014." Crystal says.

"So nobody gets the point." I say then I look at the team. "With the 6th pick in the 2013 NWSL Draft the Western New York Flash selected."

A couple seconds later Adrianna Franch stands up.

"Dang it." Kelley whines. "Sorry AD."

"It's cool." AD says as she sits back down.

"Team Stanford, who is the fifth most capped player ever for the USWNT?

Christen and Kelley talk amongst themselves for a minute then the look at me.

"Julie Foudy." Kelley says.

"Point to Team Stanford." I say then I look at Mal and Lindsey. "Which of the following countries has Julie Ertz not scored against? France, Colombia, England, or Canada?"

"Well I know she's scored against Colombia and Canada so they're out." Mal says.

"I think she scored against France as well" Lindsey says.

"So that leaves England." Mal says then everyone looks at Julie.

"Correct." Julie says. "I haven't scored against England."

"Point Team Denver." I say then I tally the points.

"So where does that leave us?" Lindsey asks.

"With a score of 15-14 the winners are..............................Team Stanford."

"YES." Kelley shouts as I look at the camera.

"Thank you all for watching." I say then motion to the four players. "I'll leave all their links in the description so you can follow them. I'll see you all next time, Peace."

After I've done my outro I stop recording on all the camera's then I un mic the four players. Once everyone is without mic's I start packing up my stuff.

"Come on Kelley." Toby says then she drags my girlfriend away from me.

I continue putting my stuff away while eavesdropping on my cousins conversation with my girlfriend.

"She works hard to make her videos perfect Kelley and you just shit all over it." Toby says. "She has 26 million subscribers Kelley; she knows what she's doing so just do as she asks next time and answer the fucking question...You know someday's Kelley you're a great girlfriend and sometimes you suck. You need to fix that or you're gonna lose Jordyn."

"You okay Jordyn?" Christen asks causing me to stop eavesdropping.

"Yeah." I mumble. "I'm fine."

"Okay that may work on other people, but not on me." Christen whispers.

"I knew that question was too hard." I say.

"Jordyn you know Kelley." Christen says and points to my girlfriend. "She doesn't think before she talks sometimes. She didn't mean to hurt your feelings, she just didn't know where to start thinking so we could get that point."

I shrug then I finish packing up my camera, lights, and mic stuff.

After i'm done packing Kelley comes over and pulls me onto her lap.

"So Jordyn." Alex says. "I heard you and Kelley had some....heated fun in Utah."

"Peaches." I say then smack her arm.

"It slipped out." Kelley says as I get off her lap.

"I'll be in the room." I say then I grab my equipment and leave.

Once out of the room I head up to Kelley and I's room and when I get to the room I put my stuff away. After my stuff is stored away I grab Shadow then I lay face down on the bed.

A couple minutes later I hear the room door open so I pretend to be asleep.

"Jordyn?" I hear Kelley say then I hear footsteps come into the room.

A moment later I feel the bed dip then I feel a hand running through my hair.

"I know you're not asleep Jordyn." Kelley says, but I don't open my eyes. "Jordyn I'm sorry about today. I know you do our best to make your videos good and I shouldn't have said what I said. I also shouldn't've talked about our sex life without you there and without your permission."

After Kelley's done talking I continue not talking and keep my eyes closed.

"Jordyn." Kelley whines then she buries her head in my hair. "Please don't be mad Bunny."

"No sex for two weeks, you owe me diner and a massage, and I expect some apology cuddles tonight." I say.

"Done." Kelley says then she wraps her arms around me and pulls me onto her lap.

My girlfriend then rocks me side to side for a minute before she looks at me.

"Yes Kelley?" I question then my girlfriend pecks my lips.

"My Bunny."