Naughty Boy

Dark got a text from Wil.

Bedroom. Now.

Wilford was angry. It was obvious. It was also obvious to Dark that he was grumpy. He sighed, it was going to be a long night.

Dark headed upstairs to their bedroom and opened the door. Wilford was sitting in the chair wearing his red shorts and leg lace along with his regular yellow shirt, pink bowtie, and his pink suspenders. Dark smiled and closed the door.

"Hi, baby. What's up?"

Wilford got up and slapped him, a pissed-off look on his face.

"What the hell?!"

Wil was silent.

"I'm waiting."

Wil pushed him. This was the last straw. Dark grabbed his wrist and sat on the bed, pulling down his suspenders, shorts, and underwear.

"You rotten little..."

He began to spank him, frustrated and disappointed. Wilford squirmed around, happy and relieved. Dark noticed this and continued.

"Wilford, what's wrong?"

"I need more. I'm needy and angry..."

"That's why you slapped me?"

He nodded, wiggling his bottom.

"Baby...you can just tell me if you want a spanking."

"I want a spanking."

Dark chuckled, rubbing his back, and continued to spank him, sweet-talking him. Wil gripped the sheets, trying not to moan in pleasure.

"Naughty boy, hitting Daddy. Someone needs to be taught a lesson."

Wil spread his legs, letting Dark hit his thighs. After about forty spankings, Wilford's bottom began to glow red as Wil hissed in pain. Dark paused, not wanting to push him over the edge.

"Wilford? Are you ok there?" He asked, rubbing his back.

After a moment of silence, Wil began to whimper softly.

"I wanna cuddle now..."

Dark pulled up his underwear and pants, cuddling him, and kissed his cheek.

"Baby, you know you can tell me everything. I love you and I want to see you happy. Ok baby?"

Wil nodded, pressing his head against Dark's chest.

"I love you."

Dark smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too baby."