Prologue

Y/N's POV
It's one of these times again. Being a hitman, mercenary and assassin the same time got its perks as well as its downsides. I recently received an intel that there will be a terrorist attack here in Piltover, where the concert of the popular k-pop group K/DA is currently being held.

I doubt that the terrorists would go for them, and focus on somewhere else but it was a bit too obvious that the technology the K/DA had were too advanced for Piltover, and that was an understatement considering Piltover is filled wih inventors and such.

I'm currently here, deployed on a rooftop, higher than most buildings, and scouting out the area near the concert. The music was loud, as well as the shouts of fangirls and fanboys.

A beep sounded from my left arm, giving me a warning as another four more beeps followed while I looked at it. The beeps were connected to the tripmine I deployed on the walls of an alleyway near the concert building, giving me the location where to go as well as how many people were there.
[See Payday 2's Tripmine for the visuals.]

I knew that the guards or any staff of the famous group had no reason to go where the tripmine is located, so I immediately assumed that they were the terrorists. After all, that alleyway led to the very back of the concert building and by extension a door away from the backstage.

I took my mask out, a fox one painted to show it was a decoration and nothing else, though also hiding its metallic coating. This was Foxtrot Mark VI, the final mark of this mask. This particular mask has been identified by some lucky surviving people in the underworld of every city in Runeterra.

Foxtrot had a couple of modifications, one of which allowing me to see better in the dark. The GUI appeared in front of me after I wore it, giving me information regarding on the power remaining as well as usage and etc.

I started running and lept off the rooftop before summoning Oblivion and Sentience, swords that were black and white respectively and represented duality.

By the time I took hold of the hilts, I immediately pressed a trigger on both weapons and it mecha-shifted them into scythes, still maintaining their color scheme as I aimed Oblivion on a railing and did a throwing motion to it except I didn't completely throw Oblivion.

The blade of the scythe launched out of the hilt and went to the railing, wrapping its ninja wire and itself on it as I used it to redirect myself forward and not just downwards.

When I moved a bit far, the blade unwrapped itself and went back to the hilt while I dropped down on a rooftop with no harm. I continued running and repeated the same thing.

I got down and infront of me was the entrance to the alleyway. To a normal eye there wasn't anything there but to critical eyes and I, there was a dimmed blue laser coming from a wall and into the other.

I quickly moved in the alleyway before slamming the ends of the hilt of both weapons before the mechanisms worked and combined together, forming a dual bladed scythe.

I continued running, the scythe to which I dubbed Ghost had its blades glow blue before dimming, making it blend in the dark better.
[See Fordz's Rocket Boosted Dual Bladed Scythe for the visuals.]

I spotted the five terrorists, one of them attaching a machine to a circuit box which I quickly identified as an E.M.P device. I quickly noted that before taking in the weapons they held.

One man had a pretty big sword, made out of standard metal I suppose. There werent any modifications, marking it blacksmithed and not made by local blacksmiths here in Piltover.

Two people, a man and a female respectively had a self-crafted rifle that to my standards look like it had low durability and a.... rail gun? I squinted my eyes to it before whispering, "Scan weapon."