Chapter 1

Y/N entered his safehouse, hands in his pockets as he navigated through the hallways. "Y/N, glad to see you." The speaker hailed to life, Yuki's voice over the intercom. He looked above and saw cameras looking at him.

Y/N waved, eyes somewhat laid-back and guarded the same time. He walked again before stopping in a large spacious room, save for some electronic devices, weapons and a person on a chair.

The person had a long white hair, wearing a business suit of sorts whilst they were typing away. "The contract is on the table." Yuki's voice rang out and the person turned to face Y/N. "I hope you had your break." Her diamond eyes shimmered before looking back to the computer.

Y/N shrugged and walked to the table that Yuki was talking about and picked up the folder. He opened it and took out the files inside before inspecting them with a critical eye. "Assassination. Came from a underworld organisation, X. They wanted you to assassinate K/DA."

Y/N's hand clenched, the file crumpled due to him holding said file. "X? They have a bounty in their heads, right?" He asked calmly, though it contradicted on what he was currently feeling. "They are. From what I've heard from my associates, they will attack K/DA if you do not accept the job."

Y/N smirked, his eyes now filled with determination. "Bounty mission it is.." He chuckled and went to where the armory was. "Tell them the offer is declined." Yuki shook her head and sighed. "Another bloodbath..." She opened up a file in her computer and looked at its contents.

'Addendum: Protect K/DA at all costs. Payment will be given as long as any threat to them is dealt with. You must decline every mission that affects the K/DA.'

Yuki sighed and rubbed her temples, feeling the headache about to come. "Of course, why didn't I look more into the file..." She knew what Y/N's views in 'bounty missions'. They end up in an absolute bloodbath.

Meanwhile at the armory, we see Y/N geared up. He held the Duality Pack in gun mode and holstering them. The assassin placed Foxtrot on, and hearing the familiar sounds of it activating led him to walk out, ready for battle.

"Foxtrot. Status check." He whispered out before walking out of the safehouse. "Scanning perimeters.... Scan complete. All systems are fully functional. Mana reserves are full. Total of Backup Mana Reserves(BMR) are 10. Everything is in order." Foxtrot reported before showing the complete scan and such.

"A new message. Checking.... from Yuki. The organisation is now moving. I have sent the word that you have declined. These files will allow you access to cameras where I feel like they are going to navigate in. Best of luck. End message. Activating files."

Then, at the upper left corner of the GUI, a video feed appeared next to the minimap. "Alright then. Send a message to Yuki. Thanks." "Message composed. Sent." Came the automatic reply of Foxtrot.

"Let's see here.."

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER.
Y/N is seen nearby an airfield, hidden in the shadows despite nearing noon. The airfield was an abandoned one, yet it was used by terrorists, druglords and such individuals in the underworld. X was one of the major underworld organisation that targets beacons of hope, in this case celebrities.

It was quite a guess, but it is kind of reasonable since Y/N had been here a couple of times. He did know that where the K/DA is located, and it requires an aircraft to get there. Looking at the surroundings, there are four aircrafts that Foxtrot could not identify if it came from lost aircrafts of the military.

"-Remember folks, Guns blazing when we get there." A voice came out and a lot of people came out, walking to the aircrafts. "Get y'er guns ready." Y/N sighed mentally, Foxtrot capturing every face it could see from there.