◤girl meets flaws◥

Start from the beginning

"Every day." Meghan mumbles in annoyance and Maya just cutely laughs at reaction. Billy taps on her shoulder and Maya instantly looks over knowing that this wasn't going to be good.

"So looks like we were both winners, sweetheart,"
he says trying to start a conversation as he tries to make eye contact.

Meghan ignores it completely.

"Looks like we are," he responds coldly and the rest do the class feels the rejection."Continue dad," she says with a fake smile.

"Farkle, you are being awarded the Joseph T.R. Epstein Confidence Award. Congratulations." He stops and finally notices that Farkle isn't here. Took him long enough. "Farkle?"

"You didn't notice yet?" Meghan deadpans."Noticed it when I first walked in."

"Farkle can't come to his desk right now. If you have a question for Farkle, say, "One;" a comment, say, "Two;" billing questions, "Three."" The machine says sounding like Farkle's pippy voice.

"One. Where are you?" Mr. Matthews leans down to ask the machine.

"You have selected "Three."" The machine incorrectly responds.

"No, I said, "One."" Mr. Matthews yells at the machine.

"Sorry, we are experiencing unusually high call volume. Your call will be answered in approximately..." the machine says still sounding like Farkle, before an older voice voice enters."35..." Farkle's voice comes on again,"minutes." Guitar strings starts playing as if this were an elevator.

"Representative!" He exclaims ya the machine."What is this? Farkle's never missed a class in his life." She knew something had to be up with him.

There just had to be. The bell rings, everyone stands up and exits except the three musketeers. The girls walk up to Mr. Matthews as Riley asks him a question.
"Everybody's getting an award but me. What good is having you as my teacher if the fix ain't in?!" Riley complains to him.

"I'm sorry, Riley."

"Riley, you don't need a trophy to make you feel good about yourself." Maya tells her instead.

"Yes, I do. Sometimes I feel kind of invisible." Meghan scoffs slightly when she says this but doesn't say anything, she instead stares at her feet.

"Sometimes you want to be invisible, Riley, believe me." Her ears perk up at the sound of Farkle's quiet voice came from out of the machine.

This was not good, she furrowed her eyebrows. Something was up.

John Quincy Adams Middle School, Hallways

All of the teens were searching for Farkle — including..Billy. Meghan tried her hardest to Conroe him. They all come to together outside of the Janitors closer. Lucas has just been to the library, he wasn't there. Billy checked the ball field though it made no sense for Farkle to be there.

The door to the janitor's room opens suddenly and Meghan moves out of the way, Janitor Harley comes out with Farkle."Troubled lad, I now release you to the hands of your caring friends, 'cause they... have time for this." Harley sighs and goes back inside of his janitors closet and closes the door.

"Farkle, what the heck is going on?" She wraps him into a hug and usually Farkle would met but he doesn't.

"Yeah, you wanna tell us what's going on here, buddy?" Lucas asks Farkle.

"Are you my buddy?" Farkle says something completely out of the ordinary. Meghan pulls away and slowly and eyes him weirdly. What?

"What?" Lucas asks, surprised, as even Meghan is.