When you ignore them

Charlie:

She will be dancing around you, silly moving, hoping you will look at her and pay attention. If it fails she will just sit aside you, awkwardly waiting before asking if she did something wrong. When you shake your head, she will be fast to ask why you're ignoring her then or if something is upsetting you. When you explain to why you're ignoring her, she will listen very closely.

Vaggie:

She will be confused and ask you what wrong is, but of course you just ignore her. She will be annoyed but not show it since it won't help. But eventually after an hour of ignoring her she will begin angry yelling which results in an argument. After the fight, she will feel bad and go to you after an hour of calming down and apologize for her improper attitude and ask you what's wrong.

Cherri Bomb:

She will just shrug then continue as if you're not ignoring her and giving her the silent treatment. Eventually it will annoy her so she will begin shaking your shoulders, yelling your name or blocking your way. Eventually you will get annoyed and yell her name and tell her to quit annoying you. She will just be proud she got you to talk to her again.

Niffty:

She will be running circles around you, asking over and over why you're ignoring her. She will tug your arm and try to gain your attention. After few minutes she will give up and try again an hour later to see if your mood has changed. When you finally talk to her she will be very curious to why you were ignoring her and keep asking questions even if you say you don't want to talk about it.

Angel Dust:

He will smirk and begin flirting with you or tease you. He will touch your body all over which makes you usually annoyed tell him to stop, but he will just proudly smirk and say he got you to talk to him. He will then go serious and sit down aside you and ask what's wrong. While telling him he will give your cheek and temple kisses and hold your hand to cheer you up.

Alastor:

He will begin singing and dancing in front of you, trying to gain your attention. If it fails he will be annoyed that you're ignoring him so he will just snatch your phone, which makes you usually look, and demand an answer to why you're ignoring him. When you tell him he will listen before happily hugging you, happy he's finally getting attention again.

Husk:

He will just shrug and sit aside you, drinking, waiting till you talk to him. When you finally do, he will ask why the hell you were ignoring him for so long. While telling him he will only be half listening since he will be too busy pouring himself another drink, already tipsy.

Sir Pentious:

He will be confused and go through all his memories, trying to think of one that can have caused you to ignore him. When he fails to think of one, he will ask the Egg Bois, who are also confused to why your ignoring everyone. So when he finally sees you storm past, he will be fast to wrap himself around you to prevent you from walking away and ask why you're ignoring him and what he did wrong. You will be forced to tell him since he wouldn't let you go. While telling him he will listen closely, making sure he knows why you're ignoring him and fix what made you so mad/upset.