I look around, seeing everything in what feels like 100/20 vision.

I can see that Grady's cape has a little of Iggy's hair on it, I can see the tiny little knots in Edaline's hair which says that she hasn't brushed it in a while.

Wait - Grady and Edaline!

This time I'm the one one who gasps.

Everyone is here. Literally.

I see Keefe who's right next to me, Biana and the Vackers, Stina and her family (sadly), Dex, the triplets, and their poor parents, Tam and Linh with their parents as far away from the as they can be, Wylie, the whole Foxfire population - you get the point.

It was slightly overwhelming.

'And the understatement of the century award goes to - drum roll please - Sophie Elizabeth Foster!!'

Okay, fine, It was really overwhelming.

'Still an understatement, but it's better.'

Come on, give me a break. You can try to agree with something I sa— think.

'Yeah, Nira, give her some space. She's handling this much better than we thought she would.'

Thank you.

'No problem. Back to the issue, there is a crowd around you and they are starting to get worried.'

Oh, right, that.

See, it's not that overwhelming if I was able to forget!

'Hmph'

'Focus!'

Right.

On that note, I snap right back into reality, once again having to process the faces around me.

"Hi" I say, unsurely.

Wow, great way to start conversation, Sophie.

"Um, Sophie, can you let us in?", a very timid Lex whispers out.

We had started to talk to each other while Keefe was stuck in the stone thing. He would come over while I was there since Dex had to take care of the Team Valiant because I would refuse to leave Keefe's side. He was the one who convinced me to shower and do basic hygiene things that require getting up and away from Keefe's side. During that time, we had grown very close.

Wait - what does he mean by let them in?

'You made a bubble around yourself'

What?

'Your subconscious made a protective shield around you to keep anyone out because it felt you were in danger. I guess it trusted Keefe and let him in. If you look closely, you can see there is a yellow tint so rounding you like a dome. That is your shield.'

I look around and see nothing out of the ordinary. I focus on the area right in front of where Edaline and Grady are standing, and see a small tint of yellow.

I let out a small gasp.

In that moment, I see a small fraction of my newly found power, and my trust of Keefe.

A/N:

I

Just

Got

1k

Reads

!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

I know some of you see this as a small accomplishment, but for me this is the best day of my life.

I think that by now you've noticed I'm  not the best writer out there, so this is completely unexpected.

I would like to thank the following people:

PeRCaBeTHCaLeoJiPeR

Crystal_Girl3

These two people are people that have read both my books, commented, and voted on both of them.

You should really look at their profiles - they have really good books as well.

PeRCaBeTHCaLeoJiPeR has a Sokeefe story as well called Sokeefe's Legacy. She actually inspired me to write this book. She's a great writer and deserves a lot more attention.

Crystal_Girl3 is also an amazing writer. She has great books called Slowly Dying and I Swear We're Crazy. The fact that I actually remembered the names of both of them should tell you a lot about how good they are. They are both amazing and are related. I would read Slowly Dying first, but it is completely up to you.

Thank you so much to everyone!!

Imma go party now 🎉!!!

-Natalie