That Damn Dare

The Bakusquad, minus Sero, was in the commons room playing Truth or Dare.

"Pikachu, truth or dare?!" Bakugou shouted.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to date Sero until he says 'I love you' then break his heart."

Kaminari looked horrified. But he did it. He went to Sero's room, knocking on the door.

"Hey Kaminari, what's up?" The ravenette queried.

"Well I wanted to ask if...if...ifyouwouldgooutwithme!"

Sero looked shocked, blushing and stuttering random nonsense.
After a moment of that he pulled Kaminari in by his waist, kissing him sweetly. Kaminari kissed back, smiling. His arms snaked around his neck.

They pulled away for a stupid thing called Oxygen.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'?"

Sero nodded, smiling down at him.
----------------------------------------

The two lovers have been dating for a few months now. Sero had BIG plans, too.

They sat in Kaminari's dorm, talking about random things and being happy in each other's presence.
------------------------------------------------
The two boys went on a lot of dates, spending time alone or sometimes letting Bakugou and Kirishima tag along on double dates.

They obviously loved eachother;Denki, however, was glad Sero never said it to his face. That would ruin it all. He would be guilty too.
----------------------------------
They've been dating two years now.
They sat in Denki's room, watching Nightmare Before Christmas.

Serk calmly wrapped an arm around his waist, kissing the top of his head calmly. Denki smiled and looked up at his lover.

"Hey, Denks?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhm?"

Sero got off the bed, kneeling in front of Denki and pulling out a velvet box. Denki's heart stopped at the sight and he teared up.

"Denki Kaminari...I've been yours for two years, and want to be yours forever, will you marry me?"

Denki was still frozen in shock.

"I love you..." Sero added. trying to persuade him.

Denki froze immediately. He cried more.

"N-no..."

"No?"

"No..."

Sero nodded, putting the box away, which broke Denki.

"I'm sorry, I should have waited longer..." Sero stammered.

Denki pulled at his hair as Sero left the room.
------------------
Sero burst into tears as he entered Kirishima's room.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Bakugou shouted, though he was mean, he still cared for hai friends.

"He said no..."

"He said no?"

"HE SAID NO! MANY TIMES!!"
Sero snapped, collapsing to his knees. Kirishima rubbed his back, comforting him quietly. Bakugou hugged him, giving an effort.
-------------
Denki felt bad. He pulled himself together, going to Kirishima's room to find Sero.

He walked in and saw his ex crying on the floor. He got down in front of him. 

"What do you want?" The broken ravenette asked.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said no..."
He went to where he saw the ring in the trash; grabbing it out and walking over to Hanta, getting down in front of him.

"Marry me?"

Happy ending
"Yes yes yes!" Sero exclaimed, pulling his fiancee into a kiss happily. Sero still insisted Denki wear the ring.

The two boys laughed and already started speaking of the wedding with their friends.

They finally went back to Denki's room and layed down for bed. Kaminari took one last look at the sparkling jewelry decorating his finger.

"I love you..." he told Hanta.

Sad Ending
"NO!" Sero yelled angrily, "you think you can come back here, say sorry, and fix it?!?!"

"I know it wont be fixed..." Kaminari said sadly.

"Get away!" Sero slurred.
Kaminari backed away, running out of the room.
----------------------
It's been seven years since Kaminari has seen Sero.

He was walking hand in hand with his husband, Hitoshi Shinsou.

What they didn't expect was to run into Sero Hanta. He looked up at the tall male, gasping softly and letting go of husbands hand.

"S-Sero?" Denki queried.

"Hey..." the run-down male said.

"Hows it been?"

"How does it look like I've been?!"

"I-i'll go get your coffee for you, babe..." Shinsou gave him a pack on the lips and left.

"I always wondered where you went after that night, Sero..."

"I never became a hero. I was too broken..."

"I'm sorry...I made a mistake..."

"It was my fault, is that your boyfriend, though?"

"My husband, actually...."

"Oh! I'm very happy for you!"

"You ever get married?"

"I vowed to never date again....unless you came for me..."

"Oh..." Kaminari felt a pang of guilt. He looked sadly at the ravenette.

"Yeah..." Hanta added.

Hitoshi came back and handed the coffee to his lover.

"Well, nice to meet you Sero, I used to hear a lot about you." Shinsou tried to greet.

"Pleasure to meet you, too..."

Seri then waved and walked off. Kaminari cried a bit as he watched his old love walk away, out of his reach, yet again. Shinsou wrapped a comforting arm around him.

It wasn't much later that he got the worst news of his life. An invitation to the funeral of Sero Hanta. He thought of all of the good times with him. Picnics, make outs, dates....he cried. That's the last time he ever got to see Sero Hanta.