Always Believe (One Direction adoption fanfic)

Hey! I'm Taylor, i really dont have a last name...i never knew it...But anyway, I'm 13 years old,-14 on September 1st- and my so called "mum" dropped me here when i was 5 years old. All i remember why was because my mum and dad were fighting a lot.Then one day my dad took my 8 year old brother and left. I remember asking my mum when he was going to come back but he never did......i only remember bits and pieces because i was only 3 so I guess i never really understood. This all happened when we were living in Mullingar, Ireland. When i was 4 my mum and i moved away from Mulligar and to London, England to have a fresh start. But instead she turned to drinking and drugs. Every night she brought home a different man who would hit me and even touch me...and she would sit there drinking a beer watching me struggle and cry for help. I guessed she never really did love me......and I was right. When i turned 5 she dropped me off at Miss Gretchen's home for girls. I get adopted every so often but they are all the same. They would pretend to be nice and give me welcome gifts but then they would start drinking and doing drugs.They would beat me till i was bleeding, touch me, call me names, and as i got older they started to rape me....when they were done with me they would bring me back to Miss Gretchen's and say they didnt want me anymore. I've been through 7 different "families" since I've gotten here. They are from all over like Wolverhampton, London, people from America who moved here, and maybe ever Irish people who moved here. So now I have a mix of accents. It's Irish, British a little American, and a tiny bit of WolverHampton. But when i talk you would mostly hear the Irishness in my voice. I'm scared that all men and some women are the same....they gain my trust and they lose it in a heartbeat.I want to trust someone other than myself but its hard....even worse, Miranda and her slutty drones bully mefor being adopted and coming back. I get so angry and depressed from some of the things they say to me.....i get the anger out by going to the gym 2 blocks away and I kickbox. One to let anger and frusteration out of my system and 2 for self defense. Nobody knows that i go to the gym except me and the manager Kathy. I have and do a lot of things the people at the orphanage dont know about.Like I dance at the gym too. I go to their classes on Monday and Thursday at 5p.m.So at the same gym i dance, kickbox and do gymnastics. But i mostly focus on kickboxing and dance.When I dance I just forget everything else, like i guess I've been dancing all my life. When i lived in Mullingar when I was little, my mum put me in dance classes. At the orphanage i have an expensive acoustic guitar, and ipod touch, and 3 pairs of supras one white, another fully gold, and the last one purple. I hide all of these under my bed, my guitar in its case, and everything else in my Grandma's keepsake box she gave me before she died. It only opens by key which i keep around my neck as a necklace. I also have about 250 pounds saved up. I'm saving up for an airline ticket back to Mullingar to find my brother. Maybe he will look like me...wavy honey-brown hair with natural blond highlights, light skin, and piercing blue eyes. Maybe he would look different....You Think???I hope he remembers he has a little sister at least....I need A LOT more money till i have enough to buy a ticket so I got a job at the gym.I usually sweep, clean, and help people around the gym....all i want is to be adopted by a family who will love me for me........and this is how that happened.....

*

*

*

*

*

*

TANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY PROLOUGE/1ST CHAPTER OF ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!!!!:)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT(#NOHATE), AND FAN!!!!!!

CAN I HAVE AT LEAST 3 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 2??I PROMISE IT WILL BE BETTER!!:)

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES!!I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO PROOF READ:/

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTAH!!!!----->@MaiStyles52

TANKS AGAIN!!!:)~Infinity<3<3