• Chapter 23 •

Start from the beginning

"Umm..... Sup?" Roderich almost facepalmed, shooting you a hard glare while his uncle stared at you with an unknown emotion, he then smiled brightly.

"I didn't know that jour girl is a rebel. Come jou two, take a seat." You two gladly did and food was immediately served. "So tell me, how did jou two meet, eh?" Again, without thinking, you responded, surprised that Roderich also did, and also at the same time.

"We bumped into eachother./A dating site." Roderich's uncle looked at you two again but good thing you have an excuse ready just in case.

"Yes sir! We-uh.... we met in a dating site and decided to meet up and uhh... well.... we bumped into each other at out way to out meeting place."

"Oh, I thought jou bumped into eachozher and accidentally met again in a dating site. Turns out it was better zhan vhat I thought." The two of you both laughed nervously. You then were told to begin eating. You looked at the various forks and spoons on your place and looked at Roderich nervously. "Vhat is it child? Are jou not hungry?" I am but I guess not right now. I don't know how to use this things.

"Uh well..... I'm fine sir, I just think before I eat."

"Oh, very well zhen." You glanced over at Roderich, he raised a (spoon/fork/knife) and showed you what to take. You did as what he showed you and began to eat. After eating and a bit problems, you three were now chatting near the pool with Roderich's arms around your waist.

"By zhe way, vhere did jou two met?" You two glanced at eachother,

"At a restaurant/At a park." You and Rod : *mentally facepalms*

"Hmm.... jou really bump at eachother a lot. So Y/n, tell me, in what company do you run?" Holy fuck this is difficult.

"She runs the Anderson INC. With Elizza."

"Ahhh, Ms. Elizza, I haven't heard of jou from her."

"Well, she dosen't really talk about me that much sir."

"Oh please, just call me uncle."

"Well as you wish uncle."

"Zhat's better, how come your last name is L/n then?" Why did I agree to this again?

"She was adopted by Mr. And Mrs. Anderson."

"Oh, Well, how abou-"

"Uncle it's getting late, I zhink we should leave now. Maybe we can all discuss zhis sometime." Aahhh thank God.

"Well, alright zhen. But I have one last question." You became nervous again.

"What's in her that isn't in Elizabeta?" Seriously? I'm totally more fab than her, and more angelic and kind. And, why do you fucking compare me to her?! I'm awesome in my own unique way. Like seriously dude, I'm outta here.

"Roddy I wanna go home."

"I'm sorry uncle, maybe next time." You felt Roderich pick you up bridal style and went to his car and set you beside the driver's seat. You blushed madly and felt something on your chest.

Ba-thump

Ba-thump

Ba-thump

"I'm really sorry about mein uncle Y/n, he does zhat always."

"Huh?"

"Never mind liebe." 'Liebe' your face flushed at the thought of it, he finally got into the driver's seat amd drove you to your newly bought condo where he stayed for a few minutes.

"Hey boss, why didn't you just ask Ms. Elizabeta to be your girlfriend? I'm sure she would totally love that."

"Nein, she would but I wouldn't."

"But why is that boss?"

"Just call me Roderich, didn't I already told jou zhat?!"

"Righht, sorry. So why is zhat Roderich?"

"Well, I have reasons, and you need to sleep, you're going to still work tomorrow."

"Can you sing me to sleep?"

"Vhat are jou talking about?!"

"Please? Elizza always does that(not literally, it was just an excus)."

"Fine, vhat do jou want me to sing jou?"

"'Can't help falling in love' please."

"Zhat's not a-"

"I didn't say that you need to sing me a lullaby." Roderich sighed,

"Fine," with that you smiled and lied down while he sat near you. You then tucked yourself in bed and smiled.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love wizh jou
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love wizh jou?

Like a river flows surely to zhe sea
Darling so it goes
Some zhings are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love wizh jou

Like a river flows surely to zhe sea
Darling so it goes
Some zhings are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love wizh jou
For I can't help falling in love wizh jou" by the time that Roderich finished the song, you had already fallen asleep. He smiled at your peaceful face and took a picture. It was a habit he did becaude of Elizza. You suddenly turned and faced him making him slightly move back but then his face softened when he saw you were still asleep. You then unexpectedly pulled him at bed(you did it again) and hugged him tightly. "Y/n you need to let go."

"Not today." It seems like you were sleep talking. He couldn't really do anything, your grip was tight and this already happened the last time. He just let out a sough and began drifting off to sleep.

"Alright, Good night liebe."

***

I want to experience this too T^T