chapter 1:naruto the immortal dragon of enlightenment

Minato namikaze was about to make the biggest decision of his life. Quite literally in fact. After his wife Kushina uzumaki had given birth to his only daughter naruko uzumaki a masked Man calling himself Madara Uchiha attacked him and his family.

After forcibly extracting the kyuubi from Kushina he sent it to destroy the hidden leaf village. Minato was about to summon the shinigami and use the reaper death seal to seal half of the kyuubi into himself and the other half into his daughter.

suddenly the sky had broken open and out of it came a dragon with golden armor and six Large wings. Minato then said.

"Gamabunta. What the hell is that thing!!??. It looks like a dragon!!!. but how's that possible???."

"And gamabunta said.

"Minato. that's no ordinary dragon....the only dragon I've heard of appearing like that is..... OH... CRAP...minato.... that is the dragon God of enlightenment!!!.

It's said that he only appears during a time of great chaos and once peace is restored he goes back to sleep for a thousand years.

It's also said that every thousand years he awakens from his sleep to maintain the balance throughout the world. Should this Ballance Fall apart he is awakened to fix it."

And minato said.

"Gamabunta...are you telling me that... that dragon is a God!!!."

And gamabunta said.

"Yes...and not one that should be taken lightly either. He's more powerful then even the shinigami. We better get away from the battlefield.
This isn't our fight anymore."

The dragon then flew up to the kyuubi the kyuubi was almost afraid of the dragon but then he fired a tailed beast bomb at the dragon who then caught it and threw it back at him hitting him in the face.

The dragon then disappeared in a flash of thunder and lightning and reappeared behind the kyuubi grabbing it's nine tails it lifted the kyuubi off of it's feet and legs and turned it on its back.

The kyuubi was then grabbed by its neck and sent flying into the air with a heavy upper cut to the lower jaw.

The kyuubi was pissed off. No creature has ever been able to fight him on equal terms before. The dragon then flew up into the sky and began charging up light energy in it's mouth as it then fired it at the tailed beast with a mighty roar.

It then hit the kyuubi in the chest and the kyuubi fell backwards. The kyuubi got up and went to attack the dragon but he couldn't even dodge because it was too fast.

Meanwhile at the Hokage's tower.

Minato had just returned to the tower as Hiruzen was curious about the New creature that's fighting the kyuubi.and said.

"Minato. What going on here!!??. What the hell is that thing and how can it fight on equal terms with the kyuubi??!!. It looks like a dragon. Such a powerful creature could benefit the village greatly if you seal it into a jinchuriki host."

And minato said

"Sorry Hiruzen. But there's no way any seals could contain that dragon. Because based on what gamabunta said. It's more powerful then even The shinigami. Not even the reaper death seal could hold it. It's practically immortal."

And Hiruzen said.

"Immortal???. Wait.. are you saying that thing is a God!!!."

And minato said.

"Yes. Now if you will excuse me I must get to The hospital to check on Kushina and the babies condition. I'll explain everything later."

Back to the fight.