Distant Camila.

Camila's POV

It's finally summer and I can't wait to get my party on. I've been so busy with the girls that it's been hard to just focus on my life. I mean I love the girls but they could be annoying at times.
"Hey Chancho what time is your flight back to Miami?" Dinah asked just out of curiosity.
"Um 12:30 in the afternoon."
My flight is actually at 5 but I just wanted to get away from the girls a little bit earlier so that way I could have "Mila Time." Mila time is just me reading a book in peace and quiet without any of the girls bickering over the stupidest stuff such as who goes in the shower first or an argument over Team Jacob or Team Edward. By the way I'm Team Edward because he is mighty fine! Anyways I'm packing for my flight tomorrow and I hear a knock on the door.
"Are you going to be distant on this break like you were last time? You never called me and whenever I would call you, you wouldn't answer or we would have a short conversation." You could tell that Dinah was sad while she was talking.
"I'm not going to be distant this time and I promise. It's just that last time I was so caught up with my old life that I didn't really want to be bothered with this life. The Fifth Harmony life." I tried explaining it to her in the nicest way possible but I think it came out rude.
"Oh... okay." Dinah said in a low tone then she was about to walk out the room until I grabbed her by her arm.
"When I get to Miami I will call you and we will FaceTime everyday for the next 4 weeks to make up for the other times." Her face lit up after that and it sort of gave me butterflies but I don't know why. She nodded her head and then she skipped out the room.