Will: Things can never go right

Dam is that an update. Yes I'm alive. I just went to the moon for awhile. Anyway here is the evil author making the impossible possible and creating problems for the characters. All of the these characters belong to Rick Riordan, except the obvious. Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I felt was heat, then the coolness of the wet grass, and the smell of strawberries.

"Nico!'. I looked around and saw him lying to my right. I scrambled to his side.

"Nico?" I said again. He groaned and said some along the lines of "Imagetyouforthat"

Sighing with relief, I helped Nico up, I saw the girl staring at the entrance to the camp.

"Who the hell are you people" She asked. I simply sighed and said,

"Welcome to camp half blood"

After leading Nice to the infirmary to rest, I took the girl to meet my sister Kayla. Along the way I learned her name was Orielia, but she prefered Riley. She had the usual story. Mum left, Dad died in a building fire saving someone, and she's left to bounce around in foster care. Her and Kayla hit it off and where imminently friends. As they walked off, I went to find Chiron. He was in his usual spot, compressed into his magic wheelchair. He was on the deck of the Big house.

"Ah, Will I see the retrieval went well"

"Yes, that's actually what I came to talk to you about" My face must of said it all, because Chiron's expression turned grim.

"I see. Best come inside" I followed him in.

The more I told him the worse his expression got. By the time I was finished, he was frowning.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. We'll just simply have to wait for her to be claimed."

"I understand, but Chiron, the way she fought. I've only seen it once, and she can't possibly be..." He got the message.

"That, Will, is exactly what I fear".

That night at the campfire, we asked Riley to sit with us. She agreed, and continued to talk with Kayla. Someone came and sat next to me, and in the light of the campfire I saw it was Nico.

"Hey, how are you feeling" I asked. He shrugged better.

"Better. Did you talk to Chiron?" I nodded.

"I did"

"And?" I thought about what to say. I didn't want to worry him.

" He said we'd just have to wait" Nico nodded. The festivities continued. My brother Austin started a sing along and the whole camp joined in. Once we finished a taylor swift medley (don't ask) Chiron stood up to make an announcement.

"Campers!" He boomed. I noticed a familiar redhead next to him.

"I know you are eager to get to begin capture the flag" he paused and allowed a roar of approval from the Ares cabin to pass.

"But first we have some business to attend to. As you can see we have our oracle, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, with us today. She will be staying with us for a few months." The camp applauded.

" Also, we have a new camper with us today. Please stand Orileia Ja-..."

Chiron didn't finish his sentence because just then a glowing silver moon appeared above Riley's head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh they didn't. Yes they did. The nasty little author left it on a cliffhanger. Well not really it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen. Anyone with half a brain cell could figure it out

Until next time Freaks, Geeks, and Non-binary Peeps.

Adios