*°:⋆ₓₒ sʟɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

To make everything worse, after school he was to head on over to the Avengers compound to pick up his spidey suit. Mr. Stark had insisted on some improvements. How the hell was he supposed to be around his mentor after doing things with his daughter that would result in Peter most likely being blasted to space.

"Dude, your finger." Ned bumped his shoulder, eying his now bleeding fingertip in disgust. Peter had absentmindedly amidst his raging guilty thoughts bit his thumb nail down to almost non existent.

"Are you on drugs?" Asked Ned causing Peter to shake his head. "No. Why does everyone keep asking that?"

"You're fidgeting like Mark Henderson. Remember, last year he came to school after taking meth." Ned whispered not so quietly gaining the attention of some of the students in front of them.

"You don't take meth, Ned. You smoke it." Peter corrected him. All those Breaking Bad marathons they've had and Ned still thought you ate the crystals like candy.

"So, you are smoking meth!" Ned exclaimed in a gasping whisper causing Peter's eyes to widen as the coach and some of the students looked at them like they were a couple of aliens from a galaxy far far away.

"Will you shut up, I'm not smoking meth." Peter hissed through clenched teeth. A giggle sounded behind them causing Peter's face to flush red. Fiona had obviously been listening to everything himself and Ned had been discussing.

"Hey, Parker." Fiona pushed herself down in between himself and Ned, the later staring at her like she was some rare artifact. "Ned."

Peter gulped as the bare skin of her thigh brushed against his hand. "You're riding with me to the compound after school."

"I am?" Peter stared at her with wide eyes, heart pounding as he moved his hand away from her before it decided to get too comfortable against her soft skin.

"My dad asked me to." Her lips pulled into a knowing smirk at the mention of her father, Peter avoided eye contact with her as quickly as possible.

Riding in a car alone with Fiona Stark was not a good idea, especially when his hormones were going haywire around her when his mind now knew what she looked like naked.

"Sit ups, people! Let's go." The coach blew his whistle with a roll of his eyes and Fiona grinned as Peter jumped down the bleachers creating as much distance away from her as he could.

"I can't believe you had sex with him." MJ stated in a bored monotonous voice. "That's like eating a slice of white bread with no butter. At least Osborn was taller then you. And had money."

Fiona shrugged her shoulders at her best friend. "You wouldn't understand, clit licker."

"I don't want to, penis vacuum." MJ retorted causing Fiona to snort as they settled down on the gym floor to begin the mandatory excercises.

"Do you think Fiona likes me?" Ned asked Peter as he spotted him, hands gripping his feet as he did his required amount of sit ups. "She keeps glancing over here."

"What?" Peter stopped mid sit up and moved his gaze over towards Fiona and MJ, the later staring at him with a bored expression.

"Pretty sure girls like her don't date guys like us." Peter answered, feeling a foreign emotion take him over. He felt like a little kid who wanted no one else playing with his favorite toy and Fiona Stark was that toy.