Chapter Four

Chapter Four

{ Still Into You }

{ Still Into You }

 You made it halfway down the street, you knew where you were going, but the thing that was dragging you down was how far of a walk it was going to be. After you walked away from Frank, you tried to forget him like you have before. You tried to clear your mind, but the harder you tried, the harder it was to get him out of your mind. It seemed that Frank really wanted to apologize, but you just didn't want to go through it all again. You were almost to the next cross walk until you heard somebody honk, making you jump out of your skin.

 You turned around and saw Frank's truck pulling up beside you, making you roll your eyes. You crossed your arms and stopped in your tracks, glancing over at Frank who was rolling down his window.

''Y/N. At least let me give you a ride. I don't want you to walk home alone.'' frank says, releasing a sigh from you.

''Frank. If I get in the car with you, you have to promise me one thing,'' you say, holding up on finger.

''What is it?''

''You have to promise me you won't talk to me on the way home.'' you answer.

 Frank hesitated for a bit but than made up his mind.

''Deal.'' frank nodded sternly.

 You nodded in agreement and walked around the truck to the front seat. When you opened the door, Frank was staring at you as you climbed into the truck. He started the engine as you started to buckle up. Your buckle clicked and Frank drove out back onto the road. He obviously knew where you lived because you lived right next to him.

 On the way home, you were staring outside of the window watching as you passed by all the pretty trees. You soon got interrupted with the sound of your stomach growling. You look down at your stomach and held it as it started to growl even more, it wasn't hungry, it was starving. You look over at Frank who had his eyes still locked on the road, you hoped he didn't hear your stomach growling. The car soon stopped and you looked forward, you were at a stop light.

''You're hungry, aren't you?'' frank smirks, looking over at you.

 You didn't know if you wanted to respond to him, but your growling stomach growled at you to tell him yes. You finally just gave in and said yes.

''Yes. I am hungry.'' you blush, twiddling with your thumbs.

''Mind if I take you out?'' frank asks, biting his lip.

 You just stared at him, his blue eyes piercing into yours. Your heart raced like it used to whenever he entered the room. You were about to speak but the sound of a horn honking snapped you both back into reality.

''Sorry!'' frank called out, stepping on the pedal.

 He didn't even notice that the light turned green until the person behind him honked. You giggled as Frank continued to drive, you glanced at him and he was smiling.